Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know who is Joel’s baby Mumma?
I’ve wondered this ??

Someone who doesn’t mind their son being raised by crusty 🤷‍♀️ she’s tries hard but teaching him to have zero respect for a female unless she’s got her tits out !!

How does someone not know how old they are….she hasn’t even turned 26 yet. It is actually so embarrassing being that stupid.
She’s stuck in the 2000’s being a dumb blonde is cute phase … it’s not cute it makes you look like a stupid c**t !! Everyone knows their age !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does someone not know how old they are….she hasn’t even turned 26 yet. It is actually so embarrassing being that stupid.
Omg just came here to say the same. Her admitting/posting that isn’t funny or cute or relatable, she should be mortified that she is actually this unintelligent!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't she say not long ago she has only had her teeth whitened once?
Lol liar liar steroid ass on fire…
This vlog from November 2016 she talks about getting her teeth dentist whitened, I cbf going through all her videos but she has vlogged it so many times. Her silicone implants are leaking and making her few brain cells left totally disappear

(I know someone who worked at this dentist hence them reminding me of this lol)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Great……let me guess…discount code for sex toys and lingerie?

I was wrong….but maybe not for long bahaha
Ohh no !! Does she research a product before she tries to pimp it out. A UTI is an infection
of the internal urinary tract. Unless she’s sticking that dropper up her vag after sex it’s not stopping Uti’s 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Ohh no !! Does she research a product before she tries to pimp it out. A UTI is an infection
of the internal urinary tract. Unless she’s sticking that dropper up her vag after sex it’s not stopping Uti’s 🤷‍♀️
Rubbing some miracle oil, you are paid to promote, on your leg is going to do absolutely nothing she says it will prevent, especially a UTI. Her followers will get sucked in and she will make more money for a product that is probably nothing more than an essential oil.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.