Chriselle Lim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follows Chriselle Lim? I quite liked her style when she was still more focused on YouTube but I find her Rich Mom tik-tok thing so cringe and I was rolling my eyes so hard when she said, she’s living from paycheque to paycheque…I wasn’t following her a while and now I realised she’s not wearing her ring anymore, did she divorce from her husband, is there anymore tea on her?

Reactions: 1
I think they are in a divorce process or have already... Too many posts about sadness, hardship etc and no signs of Allan, I loved her YouTube, not a fan of tiktok, ok with IG, but 99% is affiliate))) glad to see she thought about the future a little bit by her project / network for mothers and kids... And she's back doing fashion weeks...

Oh and there are no photos of him on her IG , I suppose deleted and unfollowed him from her socials... I always get sad when people who were all the time present online together, get divorced/breakup... Even if I am not a fan of the person, it can be heartbreaking and hard... Hope she and her girls will be happy with/without him.

Reactions: 2
Oh and there are no photos of him on her IG , I suppose deleted and unfollowed him from her socials... I always get sad when people who were all the time present online together, get divorced/breakup... Even if I am not a fan of the person, it can be heartbreaking and hard... Hope she and her girls will be happy with/without him.
Oh yes, I check out their instagrams every once in a while and it seems like the kids are with Allen at every weekend…I was a little shocked to see they’re not together anymore as well but a lot of couple broke up during quarantine 😅

I am shocked that there isn't more about her on here or other forums! She has become so cringey. I I followed a few years ago and she showed up on my Explore page. So sad to see that they are no longer together.

Reactions: 5
I am shocked that there isn't more about her on here or other forums! She has become so cringey. I I followed a few years ago and she showed up on my Explore page. So sad to see that they are no longer together.
On gg someone wrote that he might have cheated but I don’t think we will ever know unless they admit to it…someone also wrote that Criselle is the biggest witch, now that I can believe without a problem, she became insufferable in recent years and the whole “your rich mom” stuff she does is just cringe

Reactions: 3
It seems like they bought their new home in January 2021, listed it in late August, and closed in September I don't know where she moved since then, but based on the lower ceilings and more modern architecture of her new place, she's not in what she described as their "forever home." I imagine their separation/divorce was relatively sudden/shocking for her. As annoying as I find her, it's still sad to see a family experience upheaval. I am curious if Allen cheated. Neither Jane nor Linnette follow him anymore.

Yeah, she always portrayed the perfect family picture, so seeing them separated just after buying that huge mansion seemed sudden.

I thought the rich mom thing was hilarious! She started it because people told her that she looked just like the rich mom from Parasite. That's actually what got me back into her content. She was very tongue in cheek in each video

Has anyone listened to the podcast where she supposedly admits why she's been posting so much about hardships and changes, etc? I think it was cringeworthy the way she used this to fish for more attention over the last however many months and is now leveraging it to promote her podcast

This may be random, but I find her and Aimee’s “I’m fluent in Korean” persona so annoying. They’re both terrible and can hardly speak it.

This may be random, but I find her and Aimee’s “I’m fluent in Korean” persona so annoying. They’re both terrible and can hardly speak it.
I don’t follow her that much now but I remember when Colette was little, Chriselle talked about how she regrets that she never learned Korean and how nice that Chloe can already speak some Chinese with her grandparents…I learned Korean for a while and even for my ears her pronunciation sounded horrible 🤣

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her that much now but I remember when Colette was little, Chriselle talked about how she regrets that she never learned Korean and how nice that Chloe can already speak some Chinese with her grandparents…I learned Korean for a while and even for my ears her pronunciation sounded horrible 🤣
I know so many people who aren’t Korean and can speak much better than the two of them. Oh, and don’t forget about Jenn Im… In Q&As and whatever, they so blatantly tell their viewers they're fluent in 2 languages, they sell the Korean culture especially in today's climate...and I'm like really? You can't even form a sentence in Korean...

It seems like they bought their new home in January 2021, listed it in late August, and closed in September I don't know where she moved since then, but based on the lower ceilings and more modern architecture of her new place, she's not in what she described as their "forever home." I imagine their separation/divorce was relatively sudden/shocking for her. As annoying as I find her, it's still sad to see a family experience upheaval. I am curious if Allen cheated. Neither Jane nor Linnette follow him anymore.
I think Allen probably cheated too, she file for divorce April of 2021

I only saw that they announced it recently…I guess the divorce was finalised or that they just wanted to work things out…although I’m not sure about the friends part, for me it seems like they’re really cautious to never be at the same place at the same time…
FB222AEA-DFCB-429F-8F92-5C65F9D30631.jpeg

Have you seen this? She’s (re-)launching a perfume brand…using her divorce and her children as an inspiration for a “clean“ perfume brand…what does that even mean, the article doesn’t even clarify that…and Susan Yara and her brand is scummy as hell so Chriselle will rake in a ton of money for sure 😒

Have you seen this? She’s (re-)launching a perfume brand…using her divorce and her children as an inspiration for a “clean“ perfume brand…what does that even mean, the article doesn’t even clarify that…and Susan Yara and her brand is scummy as hell so Chriselle will rake in a ton of money for sure 😒

I understand that you have entrepreneurial priorities and you are a public figure, but it feels a little gross to use something as painful and private like divorce as the marketing spin for a product launch. Let's be real - the fragrance opportunity and family challenges may have been concurrent, but it's not like she said, "I'm so sad, let me use fragrance to cheer myself up. Let me be a fragrance boss babe!" I wonder if she pays spousal or child support, especially since Allen cares for the kids when she travels. Maybe that's why she is so boldly using her personal life for financial gain.

P.S. She's unrecognizable in the Glossy feature! Beautiful woman, but who's that?!

I've been a follow of Christelle since her Michelle Phan days, she's always been slim but is it just me or is she even slimmer these days? Why are are all theses celebs and influencers going so thin?

I haven’t seen her in ages, not sure what happened. Need to catch up. I wonder how much PS she did. I think I saw her way back before she made her face egg shaped. I don’t think she looked bad before.. She looks a bit weirder. However I used to like her in the old days. I wouldn't say her style ever did much for me. But there was something vaguely interesting.

• Haha
I haven’t seen her in ages, not sure what happened. Need to catch up. I wonder how much PS she did. I think I saw her way back before she made her face egg shaped. I don’t think she looked bad before.. She looks a bit weirder. However I used to like her in the old days. I wouldn't say her style ever did much for me. But there was something vaguely interesting.
Egg shaped face that's funny 🤣🤣🤣
All she ever does now is bum on about being a single mum and how she survived and got through it. We get it huni, but please change the subject.

Egg shaped face that's funny 🤣🤣🤣
All she ever does now is bum on about being a single mum and how she survived and got through it. We get it huni, but please change the subject.
Oh yeah, I don’t follow her anymore but her reel came up recently about co-parenting and how hard it is and how she travels when the kids are whit Allen.

I side-eye her since she said she lives on a budget just like everyone else…like shut up, don’t lie, she’s not going to be more relatable with these kind of posts, just look more out of touch.