Chris Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are people’s thoughts on Chris Hughes? I actually liked him in LI but there’s something about him now that makes my skin crawl. I’ve just seen that he’s in Little Mix‘s new music video and it’s like he has to muscle in on everything Jesy does. He’s so fame hungry and desperate but I think she has such low self esteem that she can’t see it.

Remember how he kicked off at that photographer and was yelling that he was a nice guy? Everyone loses their cool but to do that and take the attention away from Jesy on a big night for her just sums him up. He was also apparently fuming that people only wanted photos and interviews of Jesy by herself.

Reactions: 9
I liked him on LI too, he's so thick though 😬 I don't like Jesy at all and don't know much about their relationship.

Reactions: 6
I like him. I think he’s great with the horse racing coverage, he’s actually pretty knowledgeable. I like him & Jesy together. But yes I would agree he’s a bit dim.

One of my friends went to school with his brother. They’re apparently both pretty cocky but nice guys.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Olivia Atwood make a comment that a cheetah never changes his spots after he got rage at the pap? Says it all really.

I found him quite manipulative on LI and in their follow up show

Reactions: 3
He’s manipulative. Olivia got the stick when they were together but he was awful in their tv show

Reactions: 1
I think he's a twit. Never saw him LI though, will switch off if he's on anything 😂.

I think Olivia is more of a dick to be honest. She’s vile.
She freely admits it though, as opposed to him who is just desperate for people to know what a 'good guy' he is. I know which one I'd rather deal with.

Reactions: 3
attention seeking fool. Photo from hospital bed with hat on and mascara as he is so vain. Utter waste of resources.

Apparently it can happen over a short period but his issue wasn’t the exercise and his emphasis on that makes you think he might have a problem?

Clearly drinking excessively. He’s wasted nhs resources from his own stupidity. As someone said on the thread earlier - he was paid by the nhs during the pandemic to promote social distancing and covid tests, clearly he doesn’t respect them.

Reactions: 1