Chloeincurve_ instagrammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a few people mentioned her on another thread. That pink dress? Her baps are on show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She literally had that dress to take a few pictures in it and is now sending it on, what’s the point??

Reactions: 2
Not to mention she looks like a loo roll cover in it. Wonder if she would actually would wear that out? Seems like it would split open if she moved 😂

I find it strange that she has all these outfits yet never actually goes anywhere? I know she was shielding for a long time but even before Covid she would just stay in her house in her pjs with a full face of make up.

I read the pink dress is a loan. Her boobs look trapped there, flattened, especially in the two first photos.

Reactions: 1
I find it strange that she has all these outfits yet never actually goes anywhere? I know she was shielding for a long time but even before Covid she would just stay in her house in her pjs with a full face of make up.
It's another one who has health problems, like Danielle Vanier I guess. I don't remember what her condition is.

It's another one who has health problems, like Danielle Vanier I guess. I don't remember what her condition is.
Yeah, I know she talks about it a lot, but still find it strange, she goes on about being able to dance and do exercise (her collab with Nike) but hardly seems to actually be able to leave her house? Maybe I’m being a bit harsh...

I think she is quite lovely, seems to have a good heart although not the brightest... and I do like her style generally.
But she is really delusional if she thinks her size is not an obstacle to her health and doing whatever she wants.
Moreover, she is easily influenced herself. What is this horrible eyebrows trend?! :ROFLMAO:

In general she is one of the better ones, I've messaged her a few times ages ago and she's always replied and been open to conversation which I like in an instagrammer and she does seem to be a more transparent one of them all. Just wish we would get more content tbh even just day to day stuff cz yeah she never seems to go anywhere!

I like Chloe, I think she’s down to earth and pretty normal! I always feel for her because of her illness, my friend has a similar thing and it’s changed her life, she just has no energy and is in pain most days. Chloe does mention it, but doesn’t seem to be for pity *cough* Danielle Vanier *cough*.
Does anyone else think that she has lost weight too? She doesn’t seem to mention it, but that’s probably because of all the backlash she would get from the BoPo crew.

I like Chloe, I think she’s down to earth and pretty normal! I always feel for her because of her illness, my friend has a similar thing and it’s changed her life, she just has no energy and is in pain most days. Chloe does mention it, but doesn’t seem to be for pity *cough* Danielle Vanier *cough*.
Does anyone else think that she has lost weight too? She doesn’t seem to mention it, but that’s probably because of all the backlash she would get from the BoPo crew.
It’s difficult to tell with her to be honest, as she has quite an unusual shape/carries her weight all in her front, so angles play a big part.

I like Chloe - her condition is psoriatic arthritis (its similar to something my husband has) - It can be really nasty - not just arthritis pain but fatigue, brain fog, constant pain etc - can happen to anyone regardless of weight. She injects one of his meds so Ive always been interested in her content - she seems really nice tbh

I don't really like her. The ballet thing did me in. Do ballet that's fine exercise is good! But after a few professionals pointed out she didn't exactly have the figure for on pointed she went out bought a pair of pointe shoes and did a vid with her apparently on pointe....this was only shown from the ankle down tho as she was blatantly hanging on to something for fear life lol. I just thought how stupid most ppl not plus size would seriously injure themselves trying that let alone her size! Also I don't get someone with that hairline constantly scraping her hair back!

I unfollowed her on IG a long time ago but for some reason I still follow her on Twitter. She's so desperate to come across as woke that she jumps on every band wagon going!!

I don't really like her. The ballet thing did me in. Do ballet that's fine exercise is good! But after a few professionals pointed out she didn't exactly have the figure for on pointed she went out bought a pair of pointe shoes and did a vid with her apparently on pointe....this was only shown from the ankle down tho as she was blatantly hanging on to something for fear life lol. I just thought how stupid most ppl not plus size would seriously injure themselves trying that let alone her size! Also I don't get someone with that hairline constantly scraping her hair back!
This ballet thing was ridiculous. Yes there is a lot of prejudice but what is she trying to prove, that her obesity is not a constraint? Publishing a few photos doing sports won't make you an athlete or just fit (by health standards).

I unfollowed her on IG a long time ago but for some reason I still follow her on Twitter. She's so desperate to come across as woke that she jumps on every band wagon going!!
Yeees, I agree, the constant preaching to her followers about inclusivity and BLM I think is a bit much, I agree with the points, but fine it very disingenuous sometimes.