Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Limerick influencer who posts thrust traps for Dripping Gold and is obsessed with the Jackson’s and herself 🤢

Edit - thirst traps lol

Reactions: 1
Is her boyfriend nice or how does he put up with her

Have heard rumours that he is constantly cheating on her and there was rumours he was gay but I don’t believe those. Cheating is defo true though, I know that for a fact

Reactions: 3
Have heard rumours that he is constantly cheating on her and there was rumours he was gay but I don’t believe those. Cheating is defo true though, I know that for a fact
She doesn’t look like she’d tolerate that 🤔 you seem to know a lot about her. Anything else juicy? 😂 is that her normal voice

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She doesn’t look like she’d tolerate that 🤔 you seem to know a lot about her. Anything else juicy? 😂 is that her normal voice

Sadly I have a lot of mutual friends 😂 limerick is also a very small place so word travels fast when certain people aren’t popular 😂 I know they did breakup for a while but not too sure when/why but the cheating is well known in certain circles. The voice is defo exaggerated I think, it’s quite hard to explain but it isn’t as nasaly in real life. But she is just as fake 😂

Reactions: 5
Sadly I have a lot of mutual friends 😂 limerick is also a very small place so word travels fast when certain people aren’t popular 😂 I know they did breakup for a while but not too sure when/why but the cheating is well known in certain circles. The voice is defo exaggerated I think, it’s quite hard to explain but it isn’t as nasaly in real life. But she is just as fake 😂
Yes I get you, I know what small places are like 😂 you’d know she’s vain and full of self importance. How did she even get followers like how did it kind of start? The start of her YouTube videos are soooo bad I actually cringe like as if it was an accidental recording of her shaking her head like such a tool, morto

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She got her following from taking pictures of her ass. She is not a stylish person at all so it’s definitely not because of her style that people started following her

She got her following from taking pictures of her ass. She is not a stylish person at all so it’s definitely not because of her style that people started following her
And the YSL shoes, I mean a lot of people have stuff and don’t need to put it on social media. Prob from depop like her other stuff

Her boyfriend is nice as far as I'm aware he was on the Limerick panel. Haven't heard the cheating rumours but I do recall them breaking up for a similar reason years back. I've heard of the gay rumour too but I'm not sure if theres proof to support that.

Reactions: 4
Yes I get you, I know what small places are like 😂 you’d know she’s vain and full of self importance. How did she even get followers like how did it kind of start? The start of her YouTube videos are soooo bad I actually cringe like as if it was an accidental recording of her shaking her head like such a tool, morto

Tbf at the start it was just because she was pretty. I did hear nudes were leaked a few years ago, now I haven’t seen them, I think that’s exceptionally wrong to do that to someone but a lot of guys followed her after that. I didn’t know her then, this is just what friends of mine have told me and they’d all have been in her school.

Long story short - she’s got some bod on her and she knows it lol

The way she lifts the shoulders to show the collar bone, I mean I could go on and on 😂

Her boyfriend is nice as far as I'm aware he was on the Limerick panel. Haven't heard the cheating rumours but I do recall them breaking up for a similar reason years back. I've heard of the gay rumour too but I'm not sure if theres proof to support that.

I’ve met him in passing and the guy seems genuine but again I don’t know him very well so I’m only going off a social interaction. Yeah I heard it from a few about the cheating and I know a few girls he had been with but again - all here say. Defo don’t believe the gay rumour, he doesn’t strike me as gay at all. They do make a gorgeous couple

The way she lifts the shoulders to show the collar bone, I mean I could go on and on 😂

Or how she legit pushes her boobs together aswell in the skimpiest bras to show off the tan 😂😂 chloe may as well do an only fans at this stage

Tbf at the start it was just because she was pretty. I did hear nudes were leaked a few years ago, now I haven’t seen them, I think that’s exceptionally wrong to do that to someone but a lot of guys followed her after that. I didn’t know her then, this is just what friends of mine have told me and they’d all have been in her school.

Long story short - she’s got some bod on her and she knows it lol
You can be sure she knows it. But what’s the need in showing it in tiny clothes like what’s her point. Her reels tho 🤢

I’ve met him in passing and the guy seems genuine but again I don’t know him very well so I’m only going off a social interaction. Yeah I heard it from a few about the cheating and I know a few girls he had been with but again - all here say. Defo don’t believe the gay rumour, he doesn’t strike me as gay at all. They do make a gorgeous couple

Or how she legit pushes her boobs together aswell in the skimpiest bras to show off the tan 😂😂 chloe may as well do an only fans at this stage
Any clues you can give off as to who he cheated with o_O

You can be sure she knows it. But what’s the need in showing it in tiny clothes like what’s her point. Her reels tho 🤢

I really do not get it, like she would be a lot more popular and authentic if she was more covered up and actually had a real personality, not one robbed off Sophie Murray

• Haha

Yes I know 😂 like I know most of these girls with a few followers take those types of pics, probably why they have followers, not original at all. Juicy about the cresent story. I was only there not that long ago 😂 not that I feel like I’ve missed out or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think there is a fine line in having body confidence and loving the way you look and just being completely self obsessed. Chloe crosses the line every single time.

Reactions: 6
Wonder how long it will take to be back on the ban wagon of ‘girls girls girls, you need to try this new product’ like yes chloe, I would too if I got them for free, and the kabuki brush for only €20, can you believe it. Is she for real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes I know 😂 like I know most of these girls with a few followers take those types of pics, probably why they have followers, not original at all. Juicy about the cresent story. I was only there not that long ago 😂 not that I feel like I’ve missed out or anything

I’ll find out if she’s still working in that shop but I seriously doubt it. It was actually gas though, literally had this vacant look on her face as she fixed her hair 😂

I think there is a fine line in having body confidence and loving the way you look and just being completely self obsessed. Chloe crosses the line every single time.
Agreed 1000%