Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she printed out two A4 pictures of herself making ‘funny faces’ and got two people to hold them up before she revealed her dress hahah state

Reactions: 4
If she walked any faster on the treadmill her boobs would fall out
Those silver slippers is all she ever wore the past few years. They must be stinking . Is Cinched now paying her well
---
If she walked any faster on the treadmill her boobs would fall out
Those silver slippers is all she ever wore the past few years. They must be stinking . Is Cinched not paying her well

Reactions: 1
Jesus the want of her trying to strut around her parents house.. why? She would want to go back to practicing on her treadmill in her bedroom, the walk is horrendous 🙄

I had no idea this thread existed! I want to know why she doesn't wear her own brand dresses but happily flogs cheap tit from other brands. It's so weird. She also definitely had help making those dresses someone set her up with contacts and hasn't credited anyone. So fake.

Reactions: 2
I had no idea this thread existed! I want to know why she doesn't wear her own brand dresses but happily flogs cheap tit from other brands. It's so weird. She also definitely had help making those dresses someone set her up with contacts and hasn't credited anyone. So fake.
She hasn’t once wore her dresses, I don’t even think she modeled them. Same as Rachel gorry. Then delighted a dress came for Tuesday, what about all the vavavoom crap

She hasn’t once wore her dresses, I don’t even think she modeled them. Same as Rachel gorry. Then delighted a dress came for Tuesday, what about all the vavavoom crap
I don’t know how she expects people to fork out for her dresses but flogs vava crap for €30. I guess the price of her dresses is funding her trip abroad for the photo shoot 🙄

Welcome 😂 I wish there was more action on this thread but I presume people just don’t give a tit about her enough to rant.
there’s about 3 avid Chloe Walsh haters and I am certainly one of them 🥳🥳 now I don’t personally know her or anything but her content just grinds my gears big time. I often comment on why she hasn’t once been seen her in cheap tat dresses!! But seriously, it’s 2024 is anyone genuinely still wearing bodycon sequin dresses 😂😂😂

• Haha
Welcome 😂 I wish there was more action on this thread but I presume people just don’t give a tit about her enough to rant.
there’s about 3 avid Chloe Walsh haters and I am certainly one of them 🥳🥳 now I don’t personally know her or anything but her content just grinds my gears big time. I often comment on why she hasn’t once been seen her in cheap tat dresses!! But seriously, it’s 2024 is anyone genuinely still wearing bodycon sequin dresses 😂😂😂
I’m one too 😂 is the boyfriend still cheating on her? Is she still in her parents box room? Is she still getting a 3 hour bus to Kildare village DKNY? Why can’t she drive at nearly 30, instead of ‘designing’ Christmas dresses for the summer

• Haha
I’m one too 😂 is the boyfriend still cheating on her? Is she still in her parents box room? Is she still getting a 3 hour bus to Kildare village DKNY? Why can’t she drive at nearly 30, instead of ‘designing’ Christmas dresses for the summer
Omg so much tea! 😂 the whole cinch detail isn’t even new, I’ve seen it before she’s going on like she invented something 🙄 she probably gave loads away to her influencer friends. I had no idea she travelled 3 hours to get to Kildare village. Learn to drive! Also why does she use that orange tan then leave her face pure white? It’s so odd. Also her diet is terrible if she keeps eating crap and doesn’t exercise she won’t look like that for long!

Omg so much tea! 😂 the whole cinch detail isn’t even new, I’ve seen it before she’s going on like she invented something 🙄 she probably gave loads away to her influencer friends. I had no idea she travelled 3 hours to get to Kildare village. Learn to drive! Also why does she use that orange tan then leave her face pure white? It’s so odd. Also her diet is terrible if she keeps eating crap and doesn’t exercise she won’t look like that for long!
And as for the driving lessons her boyfriends mother is a driving instructor and still no sign of driving

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t imagine living or being friends with this one. She is so irritating. Imagine her skin doesn’t burn or skin, any skin out for hours will have some sort of an affect. She’s so stupid with her new adventure god help her, extortionate prices no prices.

She’s asking for trouble by creating a WhatsApp group with customers. Between GDPR and these people’s numbers getting into the wrong hands