Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real with pictures beside a petrol pump and she doesn’t even know how to drive. What a silly girl, needs to cop on and get a real job instead of a 2 hr bus journey to Kildare village to take pics twice a week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before on this thread she is going to have massive problems as she gets closer to 30. Life is passing her by (moving out, getting her driving test, using her masters degree) and she’s just living for the gram and trying to be the next influencer! Doing reels in her bedroom ?? If she wasn’t so up her own ass, i would feel sorry for her. She just strikes me as a spoilt brat who is completely out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before on this thread she is going to have massive problems as she gets closer to 30. Life is passing her by (moving out, getting her driving test, using her masters degree) and she’s just living for the gram and trying to be the next influencer! Doing reels in her bedroom ?? If she wasn’t so up her own ass, i would feel sorry for her. She just strikes me as a spoilt brat who is completely out of touch with reality.
I wonder is the boyfriend still cheating as well

Reactions: 2
The boobs in the black dress last night it’s mortifying! I wouldn’t leave my bedroom in that dress let alone go to an awards ceremony!

Reactions: 1
State of the pics of her on the car when she hasn’t even her theory done and gets the bus everywhere 😂

• Haha
I don’t understand why every time she posts she has like 10 photos that seem to be taken seconds apart, just pulling a different facial expression. She seems to love the typical Instagram, caught off guard oh I didn’t see you there pose.

Always looking for clothes, dresses etc. how come she never wears DKNY, vavavoom, get that trend or anything she does a haul for, she obviously doesn’t like the stuff. She’s never in DKNY clothes

Hahahaha brillant @nothanks91 have no doubt it will something extremely stupid, her time would be better spent doing her driving test and moving out of her parents house.
If she spent as much time even doing her theory test, then she does spending time getting outfits together for festivals, she’d be better off. Anything for tacky pics for the gram

She reminds me of lanky, tacky version of Veruca Salt from Charlie and the chocolate factory. She’ll be in for a right land, when the penny finally drops there is more to life than Instagram.

What happened between her and enchant in Limerick. The beauty place she use to be in. They don’t follow each other anymore

Reactions: 1
She’s so childish bless her, biggest concern is walking to to say a prayer at the brothers wedding, imagine she had a real job or even knew how to drive. She’s pathetic and still living in her parents box room, get a life