Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was living at her mums pregnant & with Romeo she lived there until the council housed her. Aaron lived in his car not her. she loves a sob story.
if you look back far enough She use to have a blog which confirmed a lot of her recent son story’s to be fake story’s
She never mentions her mum, are they not close then?

Reactions: 1
She never mentions her mum, are they not close then?
They clash. Chloe is an embarrassment to them.
you won’t see many family round her she’s not a nice person to be around.
she Won’t have anyone give her constructive advice
Everyone’s out to get her in her eyes she’s a bell end.

Reactions: 2
She was living at her mums pregnant & with Romeo she lived there until the council housed her. Aaron lived in his car not her. she loves a sob story.
if you look back far enough She use to have a blog which confirmed a lot of her recent son story’s to be fake story’s
I remember when she was pregnant with Milo a lot of people on ddr thought she was lying about him potentially having something wrong with him like Edwards syndrome or down syndrome. She was caught out lying about the chances being high

Reactions: 4
I remember when she was pregnant with Milo a lot of people on ddr thought she was lying about him potentially having something wrong with him like Edwards syndrome or down syndrome. She was caught out lying about the chances being high
Jesus Christ yet how does she have such a large following after this??? She craves attention

Reactions: 3
i remember this happening! She was going for tests and that. Was this not true? X

They clash. Chloe is an embarrassment to them.
you won’t see many family round her she’s not a nice person to be around.
she Won’t have anyone give her constructive advice
Everyone’s out to get her in her eyes she’s a bell end.
I think it says it all if her own family and her partners family don’t see her lol Aaron hasn’t proposed to her or anything has he?

Jesus Christ yet how does she have such a large following after this??? She craves attention
She only has a large following on Instagram because she can fool people that don’t know her! Her posts on girlsmouth get it ignored & her Facebook is dead.
as time goes on her following will go down as they realise she’s a fraud

Reactions: 5
She better not have lied about that 🤬 My baby should be the exact same age as Milo but my baby wasn’t so lucky! I remember feeling so worried for her when she was talking about it on Girlsmouth. I didn’t see any of the inconsistencies but I had to stop following her pregnancy journey for my own mental health once I lost mine! We were literally a week apart in our pregnancies

Is she okay? Those pasta n sauce are 115 calories and a small bagel, hardly going overboard

You’re weird then
What pasta and sauce are you eating because made up as directed (with semi skimmed milk) those pasta n sauce are over 400 calories. Still not a lot but more than 115

What pasta and sauce are you eating because made up as directed (with semi skimmed milk) those pasta n sauce are over 400 calories. Still not a lot but more than 115
I read the “100g” bit. Gutted as I made one the other day thinking it was 100 calories

I hate when ‘influencers’ post stories whilst chamming away on gum. Ugh gross 🤢

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she ever gives people money back for the tickets they have bought for the girl party! She never will she’s constantly going for days out but can’t refund people hard earned money! The whole payed for stuff already is bullshit she would receive a refund as it was out of her control. To be fair if it wasn’t corona that stopped the party she would of came up with some tit excuse she just fell lucky!

What ? :O

“ had her kid wailing in the background in some of her teaser vids “” wtf some of these comments

To the baby dying claim i saw on here
Wtf chloe your digusting piece of tit
And this is the girl that says people deserve to go to hell for telling her about these sites or for being on these sites 🤦🏻‍♀️

Does anyone remember when she was selling girls mouth phone cases 🤣🤣
Just saw about that what is this about asking for donations while on benifits ?

Physically made me be sick i had a still born 7 years ago and multiple miscarriages :( i just feel so sick and angry

Last edited:
  • Sad
Only just watched her stories moaning about wanting farms to open so she can take the kids? Hun we're in a pandemic, it doesn't just stop because all of a sudden you're taking an interest in your children. Like I'm sure they'll open when it's safe to do so but just calm down. You went to the zoo the other day and all you did was moan! Get a grip, it'd be a different story if you worked there and you were putting yourself and your family at risk because other people are bored. Such an entitled brat to say she's meant to be a grown woman with 2 kids

Oh also, she allowed press/reporters into the GM group who then privately messaged members about publishing their stories (one was about being a survivor of sexual abuse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.