Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t wanna turn this into a breastfeeding thread but if you see a problem with breastfeeding a one year old then you’re just strange

Reactions: 8
Don’t wanna turn this into a breastfeeding thread but if you see a problem with breastfeeding a one year old then you’re just strange
I agree breast feeding is completely normal but my only thing is I don’t understand why he still needs the boob as much as he does? Same as Kerry Conway! He’s not a baby? Surely he should be getting enough from food and his water/drinks throughout the day? I have a 2 and a half year old and a 1 year old who both self weaned as soon as they were eating 3 meals a day!
Unless it’s more for comfort cause he gets no attention from his mum otherwise?

Reactions: 3
I agree breast feeding is completely normal but my only thing is I don’t understand why he still needs the boob as much as he does? Same as Kerry Conway! He’s not a baby? Surely he should be getting enough from food and his water/drinks throughout the day? I have a 2 and a half year old and a 1 year old who both self weaned as soon as they were eating 3 meals a day!
Unless it’s more for comfort cause he gets no attention from his mum otherwise?
I don’t know about her but I was due to wean myself son offf it who is 7 months younger than milo however lockdown happened and being home all days has made him want it more. When my sons out doesn’t have any milk. But when he has more breastmilk it doesn’t affect his appetite or how much water he has

Reactions: 2

I don’t find it strange but I purely think she does it for the ‘weight loss’ aspect . Not that it helped myself to lose weight 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t find it strange but I purely think she does it for the ‘weight loss’ aspect . Not that it helped myself to lose weight 😂
I don’t get the weight loss thing think it makes most people put on weight. I think she does it because she’s lazy, I can’t see ever getting up in the night to make a bottle.

She’s watching this like a hawk ... suddenly taking the boys out .. least she is
Feel so sorry for them always being in that flat

Reactions: 7
I also can’t deal with her “minimal make up” or “no make up” when she constantly has mascara left on from the day before

Reactions: 4
So when her and Aaron were living in his car I’m assuming they were childless??
Yeah must have been, or that's what she told the council to get her flat. But she was doing premium snapchat after all that, tbh that's not even the thing tha
Tbh I doubt it on that one, it doesnt help you lose weight even though it burns calories. She might be a twit but I think she and milo both still like breastfeeding. It's a nice closeness

She was living at her mums pregnant & with Romeo she lived there until the council housed her. Aaron lived in his car not her. she loves a sob story.
if you look back far enough She use to have a blog which confirmed a lot of her recent son story’s to be fake story’s

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.