Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very local to her ... could even call me one of her ‘friends’...
except friends don’t sleep with each others partners do they. All will come out now ... I’m sure lots more locals will be on here soon so much more .. tip of the ice burg
Give us more than that... what's she really like, spill the tea 🤩

whats ddr lol
Old facebook group not around anymore or I've been blocked lol "discuss debate rant"

Reactions: 3
I just can’t understand how someone that sits on there sofa all day doing duck all can be classed as successful.
no
No you ain’t.
Young girls are falling into this trap.
go be a mother.
actually take your children out it’s not healthy for them to be sat in all day

she’s no mother Aaron’s around because he is the sole parent to those poor boys.
If he wasn’t around they would have no interaction
They keep taking out they can’t be caged in that flat all day
Brands need to stop supporting this tit !

Reactions: 6
I’m very local to her ... could even call me one of her ‘friends’...
except friends don’t sleep with each others partners do they. All will come out now ... I’m sure lots more locals will be on here soon so much more .. tip of the ice burg
Did this happen whilst being with Aaron? 😳

Reactions: 1
yep... her ’2hour walks’ was more like quick shag in high woods country park
Aaron don’t satisfy her
Also can’t help herself around the girls.
How do you feed your baby with the same tit some stranger has touched/licked
Of course Aaron don’t satisfy her tbh they have sex once a month she said

Reactions: 3
Aaron don’t satisfy her
Bloody hell. No wonder there was a sudden interest in walking 😅

Was it a guy or a girl though as she has said previously that Aaron has said he will let her explore her sexuality with girls?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooooft, this threads escalated hasn’t it🙈

As much as she grates on me, that BLT bagel looks decent😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aaron don’t satisfy her
Not surprised by this at all. All of her posts are a cry for male attention, that’s all she wants

Bloody hell. No wonder there was a sudden interest in walking 😅

Was it a guy or a girl though as she has said previously that Aaron has said he will let her explore her sexuality with girls?
Aaron would go let her explore her sexuality with girls? Is he ok?

I’m sorry this breastfeeding her poor two year old who can walk and talk and grab her boob out of her top just doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 6
Not surprised by this at all. All of her posts are a cry for male attention, that’s all she wants

I’m sorry this breastfeeding her poor two year old who can walk and talk and grab her boob out of her top just doesn’t sit right with me
Nothing wrong with breastfeeding a 2 year old

In fact it's more wrong to see it as wrong I think.. it's what breasts are for and guidelines state that its beneficial past a year it always will be

Reactions: 12

In fact it's more wrong to see it as wrong I think.. it's what breasts are for and guidelines state that its beneficial past a year it always will be
The breast feeding just makes her feel better about being on her phone all day she will continue to breastfeed for as long as she gets those close moments because it comforts the guilt
I see no issue in breastfeeding

I am all for breastfeeding a baby, but he is not a baby anymore he is nearly 3. I’m stating my opinion, not once did I say I’m against breastfeeding? Lol

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Is she okay? Those pasta n sauce are 115 calories and a small bagel, hardly going overboard

You’re weird then

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.