Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
She said she would marry Diags if she was still unmarried at 35. Well that was a long time ago! She gets on so well with Diags and finds him hilarious but would never consider being with him because she is shallow and only bothered about a person's looks, hence why she went running after Dan Edgar.
That would be hilarious if Diags reminded her of their pact 🤭
She's been with so many of the Towie lot over the years, Diags seems one of the few that's dodged a bullet!

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Onlyfans
---
I actually pity her poor daughter .. she seems lost over there.. in a house full of adults doing nothing all day while her mum is out galavanting around La .. she should have left her with her Dads mum at least it was a stable home.. she’s 18 now left school no job or course just doing tik toks and singing into mirrors ..
Defo OnlyFans - not sure how much she can earn for that though?

Madi needs more stability. I always got the impression that her paternal grandparents raised her more than Chloe did.

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
She’s just had her teeth done to to resemble a fucking horse!!! And puts a filter on that turns her into a cartoon character. Has she forgotten what she looks like in real life. She’s just tragic and will only get worse as she gets older
I saw this too and am confused. Didn't she go to Turkey earlier this year with one of her sisters to get them done? 🤔

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I personally believe playboy in that she never worked for the brand no matter what Chloe seems to think.

I do believe she went to events in a playboy style outfit as a promo type girl but not necessarily to represent the official playboy brand.
That may explain why she had to travel to France for work.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I’ll find the article which confirms from playboy themselves she was not in any way associated with them or the brand.

Anyone can dress up in fancy dress on a suit. 🙄
---
Here it is
Brutal Playboy, brutal. True though.
---
She defo wrote about working for Playboy in her book though. Let me dig it out (and yes, I know that I own her book!)
---
Brutal Playboy, brutal. True though.
---
She defo wrote about working for Playboy in her book though. Let me dig it out (and yes, I know that I own her book!)

Attachments

Last edited:
Wonder how Chloe’s feeling now that the rumours with Pete Wicks & Madison Plant (aka Madison Sarah aka baddie maddie aka jade) are starting again & he apparently brought her that vile 4K coat she keeps posting about 😬😩
Ohhh didn't know this gossip, is this a known thing between these 2 or just speculation?

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
Whenever she starts seeing someone she always mentions how much in love she was with her daughters dad and how hurt she was when they split. No potential wants to hear that.
Do you think she uses it as emotional blackmail? maybe hes scared of her because she is manipulating him possibly.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member

I watch via here. It cuts out quite a lot though.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Not many people at her birthday party is there?
We spoke about this on the towie thread, ☠☠☠

Obviously I don’t know her but the episode where she had therapy for her driving made me sad! I really wish she would peruse that for her own benefit, she seems like a really funny and kind person who needs to talk about the trauma she’s been through, no shame in therapy 💖