Chloe saxon - chloesaxon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a mess. I’d love to see what she looks like when she’s an old grandma, another Pete Burns in the making along with the likes of Charlotte Crosby and Lauren Goodyear , Chloe Sims, the list goes on😬 they’re all going to age very badly, and I am yet to see what all these insta girls look like in the future with all the BBL , fillers etc it’s going to be a mess!!! Odd looking generation of grandmas hahah

Goodger* whatever her second name is haha

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What a mess. I’d love to see what she looks like when she’s an old grandma, another Pete Burns in the making along with the likes of Charlotte Crosby and Lauren Goodyear , Chloe Sims, the list goes on😬 they’re all going to age very badly, and I am yet to see what all these insta girls look like in the future with all the BBL , fillers etc it’s going to be a mess!!! Odd looking generation of grandmas hahah

Goodger* whatever her second name is haha
She looks like she’s melting 😂 all go to the same surgeons don’t they lol

I don’t know anything about her and Ryan Watson but it didn’t seem to last... maybe after he got to sleep with her and actually got to know her ... the fake body and the way she looked wore off .. and it was all lust . and he just saw her for who she really was.... she really does just seem dull with no personality whatsoever and all she cares about is how she looks and the approval from men. I really don’t think she’ll ever find a man to settle down with and have children she just cares about taking half naked pictures for her Instagram and that’s it she’s being doing this for years (being naked)I would be tired.

also I found this photo .. she looks so different
I know this is an old thread but girls can we create one for Ryan Watson, iv tried and can’t. Believe me he has been causing quite a noise between girls on social media at the minute behind his girlfriends back. Let’s see how many women step forward who’s DMs he has been in or taking on his Infamous Ivy dates