Chloe Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many unnecessary ops must surely take their toll on your heart etc also
100% this !!!

My mum had to have major brain surgery around 20 years ago and needs to have a hysterectomy but due to how much anesthesia she had to have no surgeon will touch her. They simply don’t think her body would be able to wake up from it so it amazes me how people can go through so much

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
having had close family members have cancer, die of cancer need heart ops. plus having had operations myself, I just can't imagine why you would do all this cosmetic stuff. every surgery has risks.

We need a new thread . Thread title suggestion - thinks she is a property tycoon but is a porta potty princess and married a raw potato.

It’s not great 😂

• Haha
Plausible but why not stop off in Dubai? There’s nothing wrong with Bahrain I’ve been there for work a number of times but it not a holiday destination is it. And she loves to stunt around Dubai so seems strange.
I’ve also been a fair few times and had the exact same thought. My thought is that someone from Saudi has rented her and come across the causeway to see her in a more liberal state.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve also been a fair few times and had the exact same thought. My thought is that someone from Saudi has rented her and come across the causeway to see her in a more liberal state.
It’s also what I was thinking

Reactions: 2
Her ex husband Mohammed is best mates with one of Bradford's biggest drug barons 🤦🏻‍♀️

She deffo did coke before probably still does she strikes me as very easily led and raw potato probably looks the sort to enjoy a line 🤣
You’d have to be off your face to shag potato, she must do LOTS of gear

• Haha
Oh my days how would you even switch off and go to your happy place with that specimen pawing at you. I'm not surprised she's demanding Louis's.
Sorry if this triggered anyone, its so hard to imagine how she gets through it. I actually pity this girl and I
hope she's on something for her sanity. Far far cry from the glamorous image she desperately tries to portray 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh my days how would you even switch off and go to your happy place with that specimen pawing at you. I'm not surprised she's demanding Louis's.
Sorry if this triggered anyone, its so hard to imagine how she gets through it. I actually pity this girl and I
hope she's on something for her sanity. Far far cry from the glamorous image she desperately tries to portray 😥
Don't feel sad for her she obviously doesn't mind being bummed for a new gucci bag. She's had a lifetime of it!

• Haha
Didn’t she get her vajayjay done as well!? Sure she had that advertised on the adult work profile.
yes she did

Don't feel sad for her she obviously doesn't mind being bummed for a new gucci bag. She's had a lifetime of it!
you had no idea what she had to do for the playboy covers No IDEA
john grey pretty much had her as a live in sex slave
plus all the while banging Monica Monroe at the same time
if you ever seen coming to america and the lady is barking like a dog on one leg that will give you a picture

Doubt Mr potatoe head would be allowed in the USA either !
think she could do better than potato
but she dont care what the man looks like as long as he got money
them walking side by side looks strange like beauty and the woman or beast and the woman

this filter makes her face look scary
looks like plastic but guess thats what she looking for

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Chloe Kahn at a different resort in Bahrain only because it’s a new client booking.

Spot on.
Her clientele are Arabs.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've always been aware of what she did for a living, but its still shocking, I don't know why. When she panned the camera around that hotel room to show the bed I could have cried. Then she showed the massive cocktail and all I could think was drink it quickly and get a few more into you. Crikey. I have nothing against sex workers and I know that some are highly paid obviously Chloe falls into that category but I believe the vast majority are not,I watched a documentary series on BBC about the red light district somewhere in England and its
horrors always stayed with me, the violence, the drug dependency and the sad sad backgrounds of those women and girls. I don't know where I'm going with this she's obviously traded her ordinary life and being a mother for this lifestyle but its got to come to an end at some point, hopefully she has her money made and some man hasn't pocketed most of her earnings.

Reactions: 10
I think that Melanie griffiths character’s quote from Working Girl could be a thread title (cos we all know that she is one lol) ‘a head for business and a bod for sin’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.