Chloe Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved her on the X factor and the few years after...total guilty pleasure I will admit it! I googled her a few years ago and saw her from rags to riches story and thought wow she looks fab and has changed her life and seems to be doing well. I’m totally shocked by this thread!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved her on the X factor and the few years after...total guilty pleasure I will admit it! I googled her a few years ago and saw her from rags to riches story and thought wow she looks fab and has changed her life and seems to be doing well. I’m totally shocked by this thread!!!
Welcome! It is quite shocking, don't Google porta potty :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand how she’s doesn’t feel guilty not being with daughter 😳. Instahoelife
yh i just find it strange that if she wasnt with potato who would she spend christmas with?
well its not her mum or sisters
not even her daughter
she is just odd not even in her house for christmas
she puts up a tree just for a picture
whats under it aint even presents for daughter
the whole point of christmas is missed
you wrap presents up not have a louis vuiton logo on them you already know what in it
its like buying a ps5 and not wrapping it and sticking it under the tree
kinda pointless
but anyway i know it was just a photo
but you got to wonder how she views herself if she goes out to impress strangers like that

another thing whats up with the middle east countrys she is always in never seen her travel to the usa or any other place

Reactions: 11
yh i just find it strange that if she wasnt with potato who would she spend christmas with?
well its not her mum or sisters
not even her daughter
she is just odd not even in her house for christmas
she puts up a tree just for a picture
whats under it aint even presents for daughter
the whole point of christmas is missed
you wrap presents up not have a louis vuiton logo on them you already know what in it
its like buying a ps5 and not wrapping it and sticking it under the tree
kinda pointless
but anyway i know it was just a photo
but you got to wonder how she views herself if she goes out to impress strangers like that

another thing whats up with the middle east countrys she is always in never seen her travel to the usa or any other place
She’s banned from USA for being a prostitute and having criminal record

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Doubt Mr potatoe head would be allowed in the USA either !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bahrain seemed a very strange choice. Maybe the potato works there? Or she’s there with someone else entirely?

Reactions: 3
I ended up there as a stop off en route to the Maldives, maybe they’re going there again...
Plausible but why not stop off in Dubai? There’s nothing wrong with Bahrain I’ve been there for work a number of times but it not a holiday destination is it. And she loves to stunt around Dubai so seems strange.

Reactions: 4
Plausible but why not stop off in Dubai? There’s nothing wrong with Bahrain I’ve been there for work a number of times but it not a holiday destination is it. And she loves to stunt around Dubai so seems strange.
Doesn’t Bahrain have some really good surgeons? Maybe she is having something done?

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t Bahrain have some really good surgeons? Maybe she is having something done?
What's left of her to change? She had to have her nose fixed, I think they had to use cartilage from her ear for that procedure. If her boobs get any bigger her back will snap.

• Wow
What's left of her to change? She had to have her nose fixed, I think they had to use cartilage from her ear for that procedure. If her boobs get any bigger her back will snap.
People like her & Katie Price look like they will just crumble eventually. As you say whats left that hasn’t been messed with

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It seems unthinkable but I wouldn’t put it past her. Not sure about surgery in Bahrain though.

• Wow
I know, I can't imagine examining myself in a mirror and thinking I know ill have my ear lobes shaved or something equally as daft. And what makes it even more strange is using filters to change the changes.

I know, I can't imagine examining myself in a mirror and thinking I know ill have my ear lobes shaved or something equally as daft. And what makes it even more strange is using filters to change the changes.
It’s the filters and editing that gets me too.

Reactions: 6
It’s the filters and editing that gets me too.
Its weird, even a surgeons idea of perfection doesn't cut it. They're going to have to really up their game, people won't be happy until they're cartoons.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.