Chloe Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um no one is shaming sex workers. We're shaming a FRAUD who pretends to be a millionaire business woman model ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
IDGAF what she does for money... The fact she lies and tried to fool people, especially about having custody of her daughter.. that is the problem
Why are you saying no one is shaming them? Thereโ€™s literally someone above you saying it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think I was quite ready for those screenshots ...

I have nothing against sex work, but at least use bleeping spell check when advertising yourself.

That spelling of average offends me deeply.

1566847457576.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why are you saying no one is shaming them? Thereโ€™s literally someone above you saying it

No ones shaming her for sex work. What theyโ€™re shaming her for I think youโ€™ll find ducky darling is that she is a complete FRAUD! Saying youโ€™re earning money as an influencer and business woman when in actual fact her business is her foo foo tu tu. Then thatโ€™s what theyโ€™re shaming her for.

Also I donโ€™t think her child whoโ€™s already been massively neglected will enjoy seeing her motherโ€™s lettuce all over the internet. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have gone down the rabbit hole after reading this thread ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, prostitution, plastic surgery and all manner of sex acts Iโ€™d never heard of.

Iโ€™m so vanilla๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
You should have a look on Tagthesponsor ... WOW haha.

Loads of well-known insta models being baited out on there, its vile! Agreeing to duck a camel for some cash, wowwwwww
Iโ€™ve stopped reading now! But wow. 5000 extra to lick buttocks. Of someone you donโ€™t know. Lord. I donโ€™t know any of the โ€œmodelsโ€ tbf. But oh my days. Iโ€™ve had my eyes well and truly opened up even more now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 7
I remember when she was doing promo work for her webcam site and some girls i follow who are cam girls done the promo shoot for her... and then the site was never mentioned again, weird

Reactions: 5
I remember when she was doing promo work for her webcam site and some girls i follow who are cam girls done the promo shoot for her... and then the site was never mentioned again, weird
Yeah this is what confused me the most. I remember the promo for the site ... but then it was never mentioned again. So odd.

Reactions: 1
#Tagthesponsor ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฅ, Iโ€™m a bit gobsmacked after reading some of that stuff.
I know I discovered it a while back and I've never looked at girls going to Dubai the same again, pretty positive I know a few porta potty's!

Reactions: 4
I know I discovered it a while back and I've never looked at girls going to Dubai the same again, pretty positive I know a few porta potty's!
Itโ€™s horrifying that some women , like Chloe, are prepared to be repeatedly humiliated in return for a huge fee. Surely theyโ€™re scarred mentally after some of the things they willingly put themselves through?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh, well I am glad I found this thread! Been dying to know what this illusive boyfriend looks like. I'm sure he has a great personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her voice grates on me big time. Her accent is awful and she sounds so nasally due to her over pinched nose

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.