Chloe Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she knocked a couple of years of her age. I remember she was on snog marry or avoid like 10years ago.

Reactions: 10
Her old nose 😮 This is the real her - cheap and tacky!
I don’t know if it was actually 10 years, maybe 2010? What year was she on X factor? I think snog marry or avoid was before X factor because I think I remember being shocked that I had recognised her before X factor from somewhere but I can’t remember. The video is labelled X factors Chloe mafia but that may have been a later upload and named that way so people would watch it and know it was her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Chloe claims to be a millionaire, however has never paid taxes in her life. She constantly claims she has these exciting new companies she’s launching.... surely if she did she’d know that its a matter of public record and endole records show what she has in the bank 😆

She worked illegally in America and was banned for 5 years i think it was - she says its ‘visa issues’

Carl is a thug basically and earns his crust in many dodgy ways. They both suit each other perfectly 👌🏽

these insta heaux’s who stuntin for the gram. Claiming they self made bla bla. No hoe, stay in your own lane.
You don’t show your man for a reason.
You don’t have custody of your daughter cause you used to trick whilst she was with you.
You’re a broke ass heaux.
Why you lyin?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her old nose 😮 This is the real her - cheap and tacky!
I don’t know if it was actually 10 years, maybe 2010? What year was she on X factor? I think snog marry or avoid was before X factor because I think I remember being shocked that I had recognised her before X factor from somewhere but I can’t remember. The video is labelled X factors Chloe mafia but that may have been a later upload and named that way so people would watch it and know it was her.

CHLOEEE MAFIIAAAAA. Vom 🤮 I’m not just talking about the way she looks. What is coming out of her mouth! Pure definition of a skanky chav and she will always be no matter how much she messes with her face and body

Reactions: 13
She must dieee watching that video 😂
Had to laugh at one of her stories from her yacht party she is videoing the boat and sea and she says “honestly sometimes i just look at my life and think.. we made itt!”
Your fanny made it hun

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s just uploaded on Instagram that she’s gonna go back to posting on OnlyFans again ... which she charges 20 usd per month for.

Tbh I think by now she probably makes enough of her own money to partly fund her lifestyle. She did/ still has? Her own webcam company, still webcams herself for £8 per min, onlyfans, sponsorship deals etc.

I’m guessing this Carl guy just started her off tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s just uploaded on Instagram that she’s gonna go back to posting on OnlyFans again ... which she charges 20 usd per month for.

Tbh I think by now she probably makes enough of her own money to partly fund her lifestyle. She did/ still has? Her own webcam company, still webcams herself for £8 per min, onlyfans, sponsorship deals etc.

I’m guessing this Carl guy just started her off tbh.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She claims she’s self made rich. She’s not rich at all she’s stunting. If she had any where near as much money as she did she wouldn’t be on webcam. I’m not against sex work. In fact I used to do it myself but you wouldn’t do it unless you needed the money and it’s definitely not as glamorous as people make out

Reactions: 27
OMGGGGGG I am crazy shocked

She claims she’s self made rich. She’s not rich at all she’s stunting. If she had any where near as much money as she did she wouldn’t be on webcam. I’m not against sex work. In fact I used to do it myself but you wouldn’t do it unless you needed the money and it’s definitely not as glamorous as people make out
100000% agree with you because I too have done it myself. You and I both know that it’s easy money, which is why I am actually shocked that she really doesn’t have the money I thought she did!

Reactions: 9
Seems to be some kind of scandal going on with her atm. She was promoting a giveaway for 20k worth of surgery on her instagram page and all people had to do for a chance of winning was like the post, tag 3 friends and share I think. Anyway, turns out Chloe picked the winners based on their sob stories and sending her long paragraphs. People in her comments and the surgery pages comments are absolutely fuming that they didn’t get a fair chance at winning ...

Reactions: 9
Seems to be some kind of scandal going on with her atm. She was promoting a giveaway for 20k worth of surgery on her instagram page and all people had to do for a chance of winning was like the post, tag 3 friends and share I think. Anyway, turns out Chloe picked the winners based on their sob stories and sending her long paragraphs. People in her comments and the surgery pages comments are absolutely fuming that they didn’t get a fair chance at winning ...
Good grief imagine living in a world that deems it acceptable to hold competitions for free plastic surgery. :rolleyes: What kind of society are we living in?! A dumbed down vapid and shallow world. I fear for the next generation of girls growing up with this as the norm 😔

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.