Chloe Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
over the odds to rent it?
she is fixing it up with new bathroom!
cant be rented you mean buy?

She was born on June 1st, 1992, which makes her 27 years. She is most famous for her Manchester audition on the seventh series of British The X Factor and for appearing on British reality show Snog Marry Avoid. Khan also hit headlines in the United Kingdom for her Rags to Riches story and also due to her expensive lifestyle in Dubai where she lives with her rich husband who runs a real estate and successful yacht charter business.
wow she hit the jackpot with potato

Chloe wasn't CHOSEN for Playboy, Just like last time on the Venezuelan and Slovakian playboy mags from 3 years ago... She PAID for the photos to be taken by someone, she is also screwing some fat, rich, Ukraine grandpa (similar to John Gray and how he got her in the other playboy mags.)

Makes alot of sense now big new house so shes married to potato and its his house
guess it was to good to be true for a person earning 700k to have a Mortgage
that was 2019 article
she is keeping potato out of all the pictures these days

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
over the odds to rent it?
she is fixing it up with new bathroom!
cant be rented you mean buy?
I know plenty of people who fix up houses they rent 🤣

Look at Molly Mae Hague spending thousands on making her spare room a walk in wardrobe and she's very upfront she rents her place.

Last time I looked on sold prices from land registry I don't believe it was on there.

No record on there = no sale

Reactions: 6

Look at Molly Mae Hague spending thousands on making her spare room a walk in wardrobe and she's very upfront she rents her place.

Last time I looked on sold prices from land registry I don't believe it was on there.

I don't much about it but Molly Mae literally added a wardrobe nothing else, Chloe has literally ripped everything out as a landlord I wouldn't allow that but would allow walk in wardrobes

Reactions: 4
I don't much about it but Molly Mae literally added a wardrobe nothing else, Chloe has literally ripped everything out as a landlord I wouldn't allow that but would allow walk in wardrobes
Yes I do agree but it just doesn't make sense that there is no record of the official sale that's all 🙂

Reactions: 2
Yes I do agree but it just doesn't make sense that there is no record of the official sale that's all 🙂
very true most places it would say on rightmove sold for such a price and date and no longer on market
it might of been a private sale like between her and the owner it doent seem like it was being used much from the way it looked
someone said it was used for swinger partys
but i have no idea the address so cant check

Reactions: 1

lol kinda true i saw dan bilzerian redo a entire room in a rented mansion but he was telling people it was his
reminds you of anyone?

I do believe she has actually bought it but for it to not be showing in sold prices records the only thing I can think is that she must have done it through a dodgy scheme lol

Reactions: 6
This is a great interview from Chloe 10 years ago addressing the prostitution claims when she was on x factor

Hmm, well on the snog marry avoid reel, she is standing in front of a pic of khloe from her episode, I only noticed yesterday. Its funny nonetheless.
Ohh maybe it is then! Havent seen that! Can see the resemblance for sure!

Reactions: 3
Ha ha these insta hos and steroid freaks always put CEO and don’t even know what it means! You are self employed or a MD ffs :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
That house looks amazing. Where is it?? I take it the potato bought it??? I tried to find it online but couldn’t.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why she lost custody of her daughter, Destiny ...
does it look like she has time for her daughter while in dubai
the child needs a mum not a part time mum

That house looks amazing. Where is it?? I take it the potato bought it??? I tried to find it online but couldn’t.
yes it is potatos house she does not have a real job to get a mortgage

Reactions: 5
does it look like she has time for her daughter while in dubai
the child needs a mum not a part time mum

yes it is potatos house she does not have a real job to get a mortgage
yess i know the child needs a Full Time mum! But what was the official reason for her to lose custody? Drugs, neglect?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.