Chloe Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can you link me to these threads in particular ? i can’t believe she lost custody of destiny, i was always deceived she was a good mother . 🤮.
any of the previous tattle threads though I think the really juicy one got taken down for legal reasons BOOOO

Reactions: 5
So she's just got to Dubai, and she's making out that the apartment she's in is hers, saying the cleaners still come 3 times a week, showing her cuddly toys and make up that was there from when she was last there? Were does the money come from??? Or is that a daft question!

Reactions: 5
So she's just got to Dubai, and she's making out that the apartment she's in is hers, saying the cleaners still come 3 times a week, showing her cuddly toys and make up that was there from when she was last there? Were does the money come from??? Or is that a daft question!
SHES a playboy model of south Africa lol they pay loads
joke is they a pretty much fizzing out playboy
usa does do it anymore and few other countries have stopped

Reactions: 2
I remember in one of the other threads someone said something about being able to pay to be featured on the cover of international Playboy mags. So she’s probably paid her way on to the cover of this one too. I think she was on the cover of another one, possibly Eastern European?

Reactions: 7
strange even when playboy usa was out she could never get on it
only playboy slovaskia or some country like that
heard she was begging john grey for the usa cover but she wasnt famous enough to be on it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you wanna know the dirty secret of these FAKE playboy covers then look at @theycallmehera Instagram highlight “me too” ....honestly it’s not for faint hearted but it’s worth reading .

Reactions: 6
If you wanna know the dirty secret of these FAKE playboy covers then look at @theycallmehera Instagram highlight “me too” ....honestly it’s not for faint hearted but it’s worth reading .
I just looked at that and it just says an announcement is coming..but then nothing is revealed?

Reactions: 1
The little circle that says “#metoo” is where the highlights are. There’s a lot of screenshots from girls on there who either sucked the photographer off for the cover or engaged in sex or paid massive amount of money . Also being pressured to shoot to a higher level then they wanted too . The mags are fake . Playboy hasn’t been printed as a magazine since March lol
This is fact's. A model posted this

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The little circle that says “#metoo” is where the highlights are. There’s a lot of screenshots from girls on there who either sucked the photographer off for the cover or engaged in sex or paid massive amount of money . Also being pressured to shoot to a higher level then they wanted too . The mags are fake . Playboy hasn’t been printed as a magazine since March lol
I don't have insta can you screen shot?

I don't have insta can you screen shot?
Playboy still prints in other countries but is dying out and playboy South Africa isn’t a big deal

But I guess a cover is a cover
The shared house with potato is funny
If she went to a mortgage consultant and said she earned 700k a month they would have told her to buy the house out right why would you borrow money to buy a house you can afford in a month lool
Plus she has been working in Dubai for the past two years tax free and they told me she would need to be paying UK tax
So the buying house does not hold up if you have common sense but guess it’s what she want us to believe
She may have used some other methods apparently no estate agent on the sold sign?!
i got a picture of my sold sign it has my estate agent on it and so do other in my area hers is just empty

Also notice she is staying in a airbnb when she is in the uk

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.