Chloe Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone can say definitively.... From her insta I don't believe she has been back since mid 2015 though, and she used to be there all the time so make of that what you will 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
It is true
I met John Gray last month and he confirmed that she did in fact lose her visa for 5 years to USA

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I actually had my lips done by Miss Hudson in the past, they turned out ok! But what she done to chloes lips was ridiculous, a step too far IMO, just cos someone wants massive painful arse prolapse looking lips doesn’t mean you should do it!

Reactions: 2
She covered this card in a previous story the mans name and don’t think she realised she posted it in second story post!
Mr Timblett 🤔🤔🤔🤭 obviously sugar daddy who has whisked her away to the Maldives!! Wonder if he has a wife at home thinking he is on a business trip! Makes me wanna 🤢🤢🤢🤢 can’t even imagine what he must look like !!!!
It’s PIMBLETT
CARL PIMBLETT is his legal name.
684BCE5C-3DB4-4C68-AFB9-10542F33A02E.png

Does anyone have a picture of her boyfriend?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wants us all to think she’s loaded by going in designer shops then pops up poolside with a bikini top from Shein 🤣🤣🤣
Saw on her stories the other she said shed get skinny again. WTF is wrong with her?! Shes already skinny!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Saw on her stories the other she said shed get skinny again. WTF is wrong with her?! Shes already skinny!
If she's that skinny how does she manage to walk without falling over from the oversized silicone tits?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Instagram vs Reality. Knew she's paid the paps to edit her pics in the DailyMail. (Taken 31st August 2020)
What the actual duck is that ass! She would Have been better Keeping it natural and justworking hard in the gym like everybody else. It literally looks terrible

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.