Chloe Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen she’s going for more surgery to get her bum implants fixed! At least she agrees they look terrible..,

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's back in the headlines!!

Only because she's on holiday.....along with a photographer, sadly no image of her arse so we can't see
the alleged implants.

She's back in the headlines!!

Only because she's on holiday.....along with a photographer, sadly no image of her arse so we can't see
the alleged implants.

31259834-8565781-image-a-175_1595880870386.jpg
31259836-8565781-image-a-177_1595880881689.jpg
I came to this thread to say that the comments on the latest DM article are gold. My personal favourites are that her bikini looks like sanitary towels and ‘ I bet she’s got a tuppence like a turkey’s neck’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Seen a few people on Instagram wearing that bikini now... it’s horrible! So many nice bikinis out there and they go for this one that really does look like sanitary towels! Shows off the tatas though doesn’t it 😂

Reactions: 3
Seen a few people on Instagram wearing that bikini now... it’s horrible! So many nice bikinis out there and they go for this one that really does look like sanitary towels! Shows off the tatas though doesn’t it 😂
I just found this by "Accident".... Honest!!

Reactions: 6
I met Aisleyne a few years ago when I was doing a blogging event and she was absolutely out of her tree at 7.30pm on a Thursday evening
All them types are made on substances , really sad . I Feel sorry for chloes kid tho , she’s gotta grow up knowing her mum is a porta potty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her daughters being looked after by her auntie. All the times she is in Dubai, when does she see her, how can she be away from her for weeks at a time? In the end when she isn't young enough (that won't be long, with what she's doing) she will regret this. The pictures iv seen of her from not that long ago 🤢 forever there on the internet.
it’s more than that. The auntie has had Custody for over TEN YEARS. Safia is not allowed to post photos of her own daughter on social media due to a court order

so what happened to her la mansion and where is john grey now
Obviously not hers and John gray paid her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.