Chloe Elizabeth #7 wherefore art thou, Romeo?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she has her mate looking after Romeo and Chloe isn’t posting at all. My guess is that she’s fucked off somewhere again and left Romeo with Alex

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her story about family court? She’s removed it pretty quickly

Reactions: 3
just curious to everyone's thoughts on if in there own opinion Romeo is or isn't Louis?

Reactions: 1
No surprise she’s single, such a pick me beg
just came to comment on this. How utterly pathetic she looks. If Luis is a dead beat dad let that be the end of it. A) why would you bother even messaging him that? B) then post it. She is so childish.

Reactions: 12
No surprise she’s single, such a pick me beg
Oh my this is beyond embarassing when will she grow up. Fed up of her always making Father’s Day about herself as well, you get Mother’s Day so just keep quiet lol she’s sooo childish it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she take her broken phone to that stupid broken iPhone company she always pretends she uses?

Reactions: 13
Forever wanting luis attention she's so bitter he don't want her or Romeo that video asking who's your daddy?

Reactions: 6
Forever wanting luis attention she's so bitter he don't want her or Romeo that video asking who's your daddy?
I mean to be fair to her I’d be a bit bitter if the father of my child was a total deadbeat, wanted nothing to do with him, but claimed he did in public all while your son is asking after him.

I’m all for snarking on Chloe for literally everything else, but Luis is the biggest pos. He should be embarrassed of himself, and I feel like calling Chloe a beg is making allowances for him. If I was her I’d be fuming all the time that her son will grow up effected by not having a dad.

Reactions: 4
She’s not the only one with a deadbeat in their lives. I also unfortunately chose a deadbeat as my child’s father. Does it annoy me? Yes! But do I post snidey things online all the time? No because I’m mature and in the mindset that it’s him thats losing out on having her in his life. It’s really not the end of the world. Just see him as the deadbeat he is and move the fuck on. She’s just salty as fuck because she thought Luis and her were going to live happily ever after together after she trapped him. She seen firsthand the part time Instagram dad he was with his first kid, that should have been her warning but no, she thought she could change him. She’s an absolute attention seeking cunt.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely so out of pocket and disgusting for her to post that video of Romeo and her telling him he doesn’t have a daddy and asking him who his daddy is. What an intimate and personal moment to share, so fucked up.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely so out of pocket and disgusting for her to post that video of Romeo and her telling him he doesn’t have a daddy and asking him who his daddy is. What an intimate and personal moment to share, so fucked up.
yeah bit odd of her to post that video but it’s better to say he doesn’t have one rather than saying he has one but doesn’t want to see him. She’ll explain properly when he’s older.

yeah bit odd of her to post that video but it’s better to say he doesn’t have one rather than saying he has one but doesn’t want to see him. She’ll explain properly when he’s older.
She did it for attention. The kid is two, he doesn’t understand the dynamic of a mum and dad. Like his brain wouldn’t be developed enough to be thinking why don’t I have a dad. Everything is for attention with the little dwarf rat.

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t matter what way she was going to say it to him that’s not a conversation you post to the internet.

Reactions: 4