Chloe and Beans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to get gifts like this as a child when my parents were very poor. I once got a PE kit for Christmas. Heartbreaking but my parents really struggled at that time. Looking back, I really don’t blame them, I can’t imagine what it was like for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I find it dangerous how she avoided hospital staff whilst in labour with Birdie who had no fluid surrounding her. Like, what? What was she planning to do - just push her out with no assistance and hope for the best? I can understand not wanting unnecessary interventions but it feels borderline dangerous to me.

Also curious if she was asleep for this latest birth then if she can't handle the anaesthesia?
She was going for a vbac again, but baby's heart beat dropped to 50, so she had what would have been a crash csection. There would have been no question at all with a heart beat dropping that low to have an epidural etc - that's at the point of baby dying during labour.

Reactions: 1
She was going for a vbac again, but baby's heart beat dropped to 50, so she had what would have been a crash csection. There would have been no question at all with a heart beat dropping that low to have an epidural etc - that's at the point of baby dying during labour.
There would be more to it like she said there was a long decel and no recovery, it doesn’t just drop to 50 once then they cart you off, the baby would have been in prolonged distress or complicated variable decels, or in their case prolonged decel (usually means cord compression) it can be totally normal for the heart rate to drop to 50 during late stage contractions as the head etc is compressed but it’s the recovery and the contraction correlation they look at. Rather than one drop to 50 and they call it off!

I really doubt whether she was having check ups after 40 weeks? Like it just seems weird that there were no signs of no fluid with Birdie especially 🤨 usually they measure that on ultrasounds…

She’s always baffled me how she says like “oh i had some bleeding so we decided to be safe and go to the hospital” but “safe” when you go to 42 weeks several times but when you (likely?! not definitely) aren’t having regular check ups or monitoring doesn’t really make sense 😂 She’s a weird one that’s for sure.

Took longer than i thought to get to the AdVanCeD baby posts tho haha

Reactions: 5
Why is an 11 year old in highschool? I'm in QLD, isn't it 12 turning 13?

Reactions: 4
He’s probably doing “high school” level work books in her shoddy forced homeschool..so she’s showing off about her ‘advanced’ children. Would love to see all of their naplan results vs the National average

Reactions: 8
Nah, QLD is 11 turning 12 in Grade 7 which is first year high school. Only know this because my grandson is in this group. Also he would not wear those clown clothes at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah, QLD is 11 turning 12 in Grade 7 which is first year high school. Only know this because my grandson is in this group. Also he would not wear those clown clothes at all.
No it's definitely 12 turning 13. Some children born in the earlier months of the year would be 11 turning 12 though, but not the majority.

Ahhh ok, because my son is 11 turning 12 in year 6 and so are all his classmates. My son is 12 in the second half of the year at a large school in Brisbane, so one of the younger ones in his cohort of six year 6 classes.

My son would also not wear those clothes!

Her birth stories make me feel as though she keeps getting very very lucky, and someone seriously needs to have a conversation and tell her it only takes one time where you’re not so lucky for something horrific to happen. She must be an absolute nightmare patient believing she knows what’s best when she’s pretty much doing her level best to inadvertently harm her kids just so she has a good story. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 15
It’s pretty fucked to somehow warp in your mind that giving birth whilst under general anaesthetic was a good outcome 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What’s the bet Evan would be vaping if he was actually in high school? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4