Chloe and Beans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do really love the style of the baby shoots they have. Felix and Henry looks so alike! And Evan is basically is mum with his hair like that. Seems that only him and Rufus like the long hair look now

Reactions: 2
I think Ro is very shy and nervous on camera.

I do wonder if he has anyone else to talk to besides his kids and Chloe?

Interesting that Chloe is sharing that the kids do get out the house to Scouts and home-school excursions.

The thing is they all have to go as Ro is the one driving 10 kids to the event. Chloe acts like she takes then on her own.

View attachment 2798647
duck there’d be some weird as hell kids in that group lol

Reactions: 4
This sounds kind of snarky but sometimes I wonder if Chloe had another baby because there was another color available in the high chair. It would fit with her being on the spectrum.

• Haha
I know Otto will never see the insta post but why did the little boy have to be in the pic? she always post birthday post of just the bday child 😭

Because 'Coco' is her little pet - his face gets shoved everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I find the hypocrisy between her obsession with “subtly” sharing how advanced her babies are vs how stunted the intelligence of her older children are to be very entertaining. She obviously doesn’t recognise the cognitive dissonance here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry, but my four kids would have demolished that food quite easily in an afternoon. Mostly fruit, popcorn for under fives too, yikes.

Reactions: 1
I find it dangerous how she avoided hospital staff whilst in labour with Birdie who had no fluid surrounding her. Like, what? What was she planning to do - just push her out with no assistance and hope for the best? I can understand not wanting unnecessary interventions but it feels borderline dangerous to me.

Also curious if she was asleep for this latest birth then if she can't handle the anaesthesia?

Reactions: 8
I find it dangerous how she avoided hospital staff whilst in labour with Birdie who had no fluid surrounding her. Like, what? What was she planning to do - just push her out with no assistance and hope for the best? I can understand not wanting unnecessary interventions but it feels borderline dangerous to me.

Also curious if she was asleep for this latest birth then if she can't handle the anaesthesia?
she was knocked out for the latest

Reactions: 2
This is all so weird! Imagining putting yourself (and the babies!!) through all this after the c-sections where she said they were the most traumatic experiences of her life AND you already had EIGHT children AND you already had a mix of sexes.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if her midwife or Doctor has advised her to have no more children for the sake of her health.

I was just watching Otto's birthday vlog and at the start one of the little kids wanted to be picked but Chloe said she can't as the cut on her tummy still hurts.

Again Otto got some boring presents. Shoes,again Otto said his current pair were too small.

I don't know, when you're 11 do you want to spend it with all your brothers and sisters? It feels like it takes away from your day.

Was there any dinner? Or was sandwiches at the park it.

I feel bad for the children … they basically now know what they will be getting for their future birthdays … no individuality when it comes to gifts and it looks like she waits for birthdays to get them things they desperately need eg shoes .. they asked for shoes at Christmas as they were too small.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel bad for the children … they basically now know what they will be getting for their future birthdays … no individuality when it comes to gifts and it looks like she waits for birthdays to get them things they desperately need eg shoes .. they asked for shoes at Christmas as they were too small.
I can’t stand it when parents do this. I know of someone who made their children use birthday/Christmas money to buy clothes. Not expensive clothes they wanted but clothes they needed! It’s rotten. Birthdays/christmas are for a little bit of indulgence and giving your kids what they really want!

I can understand if it’s a teenager that wants a pair of £200 trainers or something - it’s an extravagance at that point and they probably don’t want anything else. But for younger children absolutely not, get them some toys or something interesting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t stand it when parents do this. I know of someone who made their children use birthday/Christmas money to buy clothes. Not expensive clothes they wanted but clothes they needed! It’s rotten. Birthdays/christmas are for a little bit of indulgence and giving your kids what they really want!

I can understand if it’s a teenager that wants a pair of £200 trainers or something - it’s an extravagance at that point and they probably don’t want anything else. But for younger children absolutely not, get them some toys or something interesting
Btw, I hate their matchey matchey themes, particularly when over the age of five. Those checkerboard shoes to me are really not cute at all.

Absolutely I feel the same basic things they actually need aren’t a gift but a parental responsibility.