Chit chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

∙ we love cake
∙ if anyone knows how to make a cuffin (muffin & cake hybrid) please let us know
∙ please no more mentioning the mash potato sarnie 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just got my first platinum on BeatStar! - it goes 1-5 star, gold, platinum and then diamond.

It's been a long day so I'm counting that as my win 😆 Banging tune as well - takes me back to my teenage years.

What's everyone else up to tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not much here, we’re going to watch You again cos we’ve been on episode 3 for like, nearly 2 weeks 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just got my first platinum on BeatStar! - it goes 1-5 star, gold, platinum and then diamond.

It's been a long day so I'm counting that as my win 😆 Banging tune as well - takes me back to my teenage years.

What's everyone else up to tonight?
I LOVE this song! Used to blast it on my Microsoft Zune in the car :D

Reactions: 1
I felt really bad this afternoon, which included crying on the bathroom floor, but I managed to drag myself out to the shops as I needed a winter coat. Ended up buying an aviator jacket, it looks lovely but leaves lint everywhere. Now I’m going to have a yogurt and watch something silly before going to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@WilmaHun I'm a bit late to the convo, and you were probably too young for this but in the late 90's/early 00's..there was a frozen version of Wotsits! Like oven chips really but they were great in a sandwich!

I'm watching Never mind the buzzcocks..I love this reboot and Greg Davies is perfect as the host but Daisy May Cooper is terrible! She is over bearing and her over the top laughter is putting me off..I preferred her in Taskmaster where she was pregnant and moody!

• Wow
  • Heart
@Blue pumpkin I think your hubby will love the birthday cake you picked ignore your SIL she sounds like a miserable cow.

Who was it who first started the Chit Chat thread? bloody love it, I used to spend most of my time in the Downing St Men thread but since lockdown and the daily briefings ended the thread has gone quiet.😢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Blue pumpkin I think your hubby will love the birthday cake you picked ignore your SIL she sounds like a miserable cow.

Who was it who first started the Chit Chat thread? bloody love it, I used to spend most of my time in the Downing St Men thread but since lockdown and the daily briefings ended the thread has gone quiet.😢
it was me 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tell you something I am FED UP of washing my hair. I washed it yesterday morning so today it’s quite clean but I can tell that by the morning it’s gonna be well greasy and I’m facing the world tomorrow so I’ve had to wash it again 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm lying under a blanket watching succession. Just started it last night and it seems alright

The Mr came in from work via tesco and bought donuts and choc muffins.

Feeling better than i did this morning. Hoping for a good night sleep and a better day tomorrow

Enjoy ya evening lads

• Heart
Tell you something I am FED UP of washing my hair. I washed it yesterday morning so today it’s quite clean but I can tell that by the morning it’s gonna be well greasy and I’m facing the world tomorrow so I’ve had to wash it again 🙄🙄
Have you tried dry shampoo?

Reactions: 2
Lol I took a pic of my fella on the loo (tmi sorry) and the baby stood next to him going ‘cheeeeese’ but my fella was fuming cos the baby had broken into the bathroom. Anyway I just very nearly uploaded it to the meme thread so my fella on the loo could have been on Tattle 😅 good job I noticed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
TIL that Snoop Dogg and Brandy are first cousins. Mind = blown.

Though now, I can see the resemblance.

• Wow
  • Haha
So me and my fella got distracted and somehow….. put Beat the Chasers on instead of You 😂 wonder if we’ll ever finish it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.