Chinions off topic chat #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B

I honestly think they feel they are superior than us 'normal' people. You have to think highly of yourself to upload enough on social media and expect it to blow up. And then to sit on Tik Tok lives and await/expect people sending gifts. You'd have to have some form of god complex. I don't mind the people who go live to actually talk and interact with their audience but people like Elphaba, CLA, Evil Queen etc do it purely for the gifts/money. If there were no financial gain from it they wouldn't be doing it.
That evil queen is an absolute bully, i can’t believe how people in her comments just encourage it. Once all this money dries out their digital footprint will be there forever i highly doubt they will get normal jobs

Reactions: 2
@Redgirl81 why is everyone arguing again between the KH & KP thread? I’ve been out so trying to catch up now
Willow came on the KH thread the other day to have a go at someone, the other person replied saying don’t get aggressive with me.. now she’s come back today and replied with loads of angry faces then gone back on the other thread joking about how people think DC is selling stories 😂

Basically Your not allowed your opinion of KH/MP on the skanks thread because you will get told where to go…. and your not allowed an opinion on Kieran’s thread because they come over 🙄🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Willow came on the KH thread the other day to have a go at someone, the other person replied saying don’t get aggressive with me.. now she’s come back today and replied with loads of angry faces then gone back on the other thread joking about how people think DC is selling stories 😂

Basically Your not allowed your opinion of KH/MP on the skanks thread because you will get told where to go…. and your not allowed an opinion on Kieran’s thread because they come over 🙄🙄😂
I'm on KH thread but don't comment - I'm afraid of KP thread for reason above. I lsae a very good comment this week (on most liked posts on homepage) from someone saying it's a discussion forum and none of them were mods so let people post in peace and how these people had scared away so many people with real info in order for them to keep the conversation going the way they wanted

I'm on KH thread but don't comment - I'm afraid of KP thread for reason above. I lsae a very good comment this week (on most liked posts on homepage) from someone saying it's a discussion forum and none of them were mods so let people post in peace and how these people had scared away so many people with real info in order for them to keep the conversation going the way they wanted
Its crazy! You can’t mention KH/MP on there but if you’re in the ‘gang’ you’re allowed.

I embarrassed I even supported KH & MP on that thread, since seeing that apple pie getting lobbed my sympathy for them 2 completely disappeared, I’m still shocked that some people still think the pie incident was normal and it was ok for Kieran to use that video to dip his dirty dick somewhere else.🤦🏼‍♀️
But now because I and others have different view/opinions on KH/MP then we are told to post elsewhere 😂😂
Yeah if a new member came on with some tea but it was the kind of tea they didn’t like then they will call you a flying monkey and pick at whatever you’ve posted.
You’ll always be welcome on the KH thread 😄

Its crazy! You can’t mention KH/MP on there but if you’re in the ‘gang’ you’re allowed.

I embarrassed I even supported KH & MP on that thread, since seeing that apple pie getting lobbed my sympathy for them 2 completely disappeared, I’m still shocked that some people still think the pie incident was normal and it was ok for Kieran to use that video to dip his dirty dick somewhere else.🤦🏼‍♀️
But now because I and others have different view/opinions on KH/MP then we are told to post elsewhere 😂😂
Yeah if a new member came on with some tea but it was the kind of tea they didn’t like then they will call you a flying monkey and pick at whatever you’ve posted.
You’ll always be welcome on the KH thread 😄
I'll continue lurking for now 🤣🤣🤣
It's brill you have been giving updates here you helped me get upto speed
Cannot believe the KP/Joker from mafs situ -
And those poor kids have seen far too much in their young lives- I hope they get the help they will need to try lead a "normal" life (whatever that is!) That pie throwing video was shocking - I didn't sleep right the night I watched it and from how the kids reacted to me it seemed like oh this again 😕

I'll continue lurking for now 🤣🤣🤣
It's brill you have been giving updates here you helped me get upto speed
Cannot believe the KP/Joker from mafs situ -
And those poor kids have seen far too much in their young lives- I hope they get the help they will need to try lead a "normal" life (whatever that is!) That pie throwing video was shocking - I didn't sleep right the night I watched it and from how the kids reacted to me it seemed like oh this again 😕
I thought that, defo wasn’t a one off.. poor kids ☹