Chesapeake Shores

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recently started watching this… does anyone else?

I’m on season 1 episode 4 so not too far in but I’m really enjoying it so far!

Trace is 😍😍😍

I did think that, feels like a massive slow burn and one of them shows where there isn’t really a point to it if that makes sense 🤷‍♀️🤣
Yeh that is exactly what it is 😂 no cliffhangers and no wow moments but easy watching and I would move there in a second! Looks so beautiful.

Reactions: 3
Easy watching, I quite liked the music and watching the sisters together. Trace was a bonus too. Shame it was cancelled, I thought it would continue for at least another season.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched the first episode of Season 5? A bit of England bashing - warm beer, bad food! Found it a little bit out of order.

Has anyone watched the first episode of Season 5? A bit of England bashing - warm beer, bad food! Found it a little bit out of order.
I’m still on season 1 so no! But I hate when shows bash England… puts me off a bit! 🤔

I've just binged all of this TV show - I loved it! Reminded me of the Gilmore Girls, but better! Sad it didn't continue.