Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsewhere

Their old garden was a horrible mess so I am sure this will be worse. It’s a lot of work daily to keep on top of this much land. I am talking out of personal experience.

Elsewhere

Yes autistic i’ve seen her mention before , i believe he is about 21 years old.

I agree, it’s very odd that they bought this land and all she seems to have done is be negative about it. They sold Cherry Oak Manor initially to downsize and have no mortgage… they somehow ended up very much downsizing but still with a very high mortgage (and a heck of a lot of work to do, whilst also running their own business?). Bit of more than they can chew for sure.
Exactly!!

AngryBird

Why get a rescue dog that isnt toilet trained? That would be the last thing you'd want with all the outdoor work, plus impending renovations. Cruel for the dog to not get full attention to its needs.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch wishes she had as many acres and room for animals.
I dont think Cherry Oak had any worries there. It must be frustrating if people are saying that. I would be raging too.

Elsewhere

I can totally see that. The choices they make are just all wrong. The most important thing is that even if they get themselves in debt again or are still in debt they should at least give those animals the best life. Or she’s worse than I thought.
It’s common knowledge in my town that they had got themselves up to their eyeballs in debt before… i’m sure they’d do it again! They’re not as well off as her land makes her look!!
I sometimes wonder if they are real Ads instead of her just putting #ad to make it look she’s got all these partnerships.
Anyone else cringe at her AD videos😆 Hi there👋🏻🤣