Cherineofficial Busted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her new video? She’s all happy and in love!? 🤣🤣

I can’t see it! What’s she saying?
It ended abruptly and she cant put any paperwork up as doesnt wanna lose page. Join page a
Well maybe they shoulda just been honest about themselves in the first place. These things always find a way out into the open. They defo shat it
When you leave chaos in your wake can you be surprised when it comes a calling. And her bloody mother agreeing with everything. Cathy slap that daughter of yours. Maybe should've when younger. Shes vile and a danger

She classifies herself as a BIG tiktokker, she’s thirsty for attention and won’t stop for anything.

Making a bed up 🤣

The live was cut off, probably mass reported by all the squeaky bums being outed!
It was banned ooh the big tiktokers arses are surely parting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this the lassie that claims to be a social worker 🙈 I’m only on here for the hinch and Solomon threads, I don’t realise cherine had one. I have a lot to read
Yup, the very one. There are two other threads Cherineandcathydoll that were locked because it deteriorated into a Scottish TikTok slagging fest 🙈

Reactions: 8
Is this the lassie that claims to be a social worker 🙈 I’m only on here for the hinch and Solomon threads, I don’t realise cherine had one. I have a lot to read
There’s a fair few about her. You’ll get sucked in haha

Reactions: 5
Thanks I got upset then worried cos that was supposed to be my Saturday night 🤣🤣🤣. Sat bored right out my skull
I was the same, l keep checking for a new thread. Its lovely to see all your names pop up on this thread 💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There’s a fair few about her. You’ll get sucked in haha
I actually thought she was a nice lassie until recently. All I can gather now is she’s a terrible liar and attention seeker. I need to have a read through the threads x

Is she full of the gear? There’s something going on with her. Her behaviour is alarming 😂 no sane person would act the way she does

Reactions: 8
Thanks I got upset then worried cos that was supposed to be my Saturday night 🤣🤣🤣. Sat bored right out my skull
Don’t u worry about that last thread there was many that done stuff against the rules, we all get carried away chatting. Hope ur well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t u worry about that last thread there was many that done stuff against the rules, we all get carried away chatting. Hope ur well ❤
Thank you. Yeah all good again now that we are all together again lol. Waiting on oor cheryl and Harribo etc. I literally had just read the rules again then went and broke them. Seem Cherine has been a busy woman 🤣🤣🤣 What with getting engaged and all the trolling shes doing from fake pages. To sending police to Gossgal. Where does she find the time 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
@
Thank you. Yeah all good again now that we are all together again lol. Waiting on oor cheryl and Harribo etc. I literally had just read the rules again then went and broke them. Seem Cherine has been a busy woman 🤣🤣🤣 What with getting engaged and all the trolling shes doing from fake pages. To sending police to Gossgal. Where does she find the time 🤣🤣🤣
I am sure they will be over here soon, I had been checking to see if you lot had been on a thread here. Addiction is real 😂😂 I had to have a read at the rules to. Let’s hope this one doesn’t get locked. Oh didn’t know she sent police 👮‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s actually mental how Cherine canny keep track of her lies.

She doesn’t even need to remember her lies. She just needs to look at older videos and yet she STILL manages to duck it up.

Get it the gether doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t look at it! You’ll be trying to hack your eyeballs out with a spoon
See now I want to but i will take advice. 🤣🤣🤣

Also, what were the previous threads locked for? I saw something about not discussing small creators who don’t make money off social media but everyone we talk about has a wish list in their bio at the BARE MINIMUM 😂
Think we just we too hard on some people 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.