Cherineofficial Busted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cherine has been caught out a belter for trolling people on TikTok who have challenged her lies. Just watched Jon Mitchell bring the receipts, she actually used her Cherine TikTok Leggings account to do it, which has since reverted to a generic user name.

Cherine is now apparently contemplating coming off TikTok completely, but whether she can give up that clout or cash is anyones guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Cherine has been caught out a belter for trolling people on TikTok who have challenged her lies. Just watched Jon Mitchell bring the receipts, she actually used her Cherine TikTok Leggings account to do it, which has since reverted to a generic user name.

Cherine is now apparently contemplating coming off TikTok completely, but whether she can give up that clout or cash is anyones guess.
I’ve literally just saw this! I’ve been trying to get Jon to message me about Cherine for ages. I used to be pals with her years ago. Have so much info on the situation with her ex etc it’s all bullshit x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve literally just saw this! I’ve been trying to get Jon to message me about Cherine for ages. I used to be pals with her years ago. Have so much info on the situation with her ex etc it’s all bullshit x
Spill it all here too, she needs cancelled. Someone she used to support came forward last week on a now locked thread stating how inappropriate she was in her support worker role. She is a rotten apple, she shouldn’t have a platform where she’s giving out gifts to impressionable children.

Reactions: 16
Spill it all here too, she needs cancelled. Someone she used to support came forward last week on a now locked thread stating how inappropriate she was in her support worker role. She is a rotten apple, she shouldn’t have a platform where she’s giving out gifts to impressionable children.
100% agree with you! I was around for the whole situation with her ex Kevin who she says is on the run when induct he’s in the same place he was to start with a new partner and baby girl. She was posting all over social media at the time that she had been attacked by him and on each status she would get this fake page in her ex’s name commenting weird stuff but it was actually her behind the page! I know someone that witnessed her doing it when she was off her head. The guy didn’t even attack her she went over to Tenerife and took Kevin’s livelihood, he had a bar and a lot of friends over there then she came on the scene and took his bar. The photos of her ex hitting her are photos from the year before playing rounders I seen on another thread that someone else had picked up on that too.
I feel sorry for her mum she’s been so quiet when all of this stuffs came out. Cathy clearly loves her daughter but she’s enabling her by letting her away with the constant never ending lies

• Wow
Reactions: 26
This is random but see when she was making the caramel cakes and said she mixed some cream with the butter - I’m pretty sure that was Dairylea Cheese Spread 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 seems she can’t even do a recipe without lying

• Haha
Reactions: 19
100% agree with you! I was around for the whole situation with her ex Kevin who she says is on the run when induct he’s in the same place he was to start with a new partner and baby girl. She was posting all over social media at the time that she had been attacked by him and on each status she would get this fake page in her ex’s name commenting weird stuff but it was actually her behind the page! I know someone that witnessed her doing it when she was off her head. The guy didn’t even attack her she went over to Tenerife and took Kevin’s livelihood, he had a bar and a lot of friends over there then she came on the scene and took his bar. The photos of her ex hitting her are photos from the year before playing rounders I seen on another thread that someone else had picked up on that too.
I feel sorry for her mum she’s been so quiet when all of this stuffs came out. Cathy clearly loves her daughter but she’s enabling her by letting her away with the constant never ending lies
Her wee Mum must be so ashamed, but I doubt she ever told her ‘No’ in her life. She is craving attention so badly, she’ll tit over anyone in her pursuit of fame! Taking a guys livelihood is bad enough, but to accuse him of abuse to deflect from it is despicable.

I work in the local authority where she was once a residential child care worker and no-one has a good word to say about her. I wasn’t around when she was, but I knew of her through a colleague in a different role, they studied with her. I’m sickened by the way she treated vulnerable young people as friends and confidantes, colluded with them and encouraged risk taking behaviour. The care system is problematic enough and causes enough trauma in itself without people like her with their skewed moral compass as a ‘role model’.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And the video about her knee - she said they popped it in then said she popped it back herself, said she couldn’t walk for 4 days but next day was seen dancing - absolute bleeping weapon!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her wee Mum must be so ashamed, but I doubt she ever told her ‘No’ in her life. She is craving attention so badly, she’ll tit over anyone in her pursuit of fame! Taking a guys livelihood is bad enough, but to accuse him of abuse to deflect from it is despicable.

I work in the local authority where she was once a residential child care worker and no-one has a good word to say about her. I wasn’t around when she was, but I knew of her through a colleague in a different role, they studied with her. I’m sickened by the way she treated vulnerable young people as friends and confidantes, colluded with them and encouraged risk taking behaviour. The care system is problematic enough and causes enough trauma in itself without people like her with their skewed moral compass as a ‘role model’.
I don’t understand at all how she still has such a loyal following. Have you seen the videos the girl has put up about her trying to go to catfish about a situation this girl was involved in when the girl didn’t want anything to do with catfish?

And the video about her knee - she said they popped it in then said she popped it back herself, said she couldn’t walk for 4 days but next day was seen dancing - absolute bleeping weapon!!!!!!
She honestly needs help. The lies fall out her mouth with every sentence I have no idea why’s she’s not cancelled yet x

Reactions: 8
Shes a compulsive liar. I read in her comments today that she had written back to folk that she put her knee back into place herself but said previously the hospital in spain half put it in to place 🤔 also she said she could hardly walk for 4 days when if fact she was posting videos dancing about like a fanny. The lassie is off her head.

I don’t understand at all how she still has such a loyal following. Have you seen the videos the girl has put up about her trying to go to catfish about a situation this girl was involved in when the girl didn’t want anything to do with catfish?

She honestly needs help. The lies fall out her mouth with every sentence I have no idea why’s she’s not cancelled yet x
Yeah, tried to use someone elses catfish story to get herself on telly…again!

She’s on one of those Marketing sites charging for shout outs and promotions, it’s madness!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
@someone90 she loves being centre of attention. @unicornsandmermaids how can her followers not see what we see from her videos and comments 🤣

She will never come off social media. She loves the attention to much and the money it brings. She just wants her followers to tell her how great she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
@Mobilemaw i just don’t get how she doesn’t see it herself but then her head is so far up her own arse! Surely your friends or “manager” would let you keep acting like that and posting it on social media - it’s mental man

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@someone90 she loves being centre of attention. @unicornsandmermaids how can her followers not see what we see from her videos and comments 🤣

She will never come off social media. She loves the attention to much and the money it brings. She just wants her followers to tell her how great she is.
Some of her content must be so triggering for actual survivors of abuse 😭

Look at how many likes the page has received, yet each video only has 1 like each, 😂 bit of a giveaway straight away that it's a recycled page 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's clearly daft but you'd think she would have the sense to just create a whole new page if she wanted to troll 😂
I didn’t even pick up on this! Wonder how she’s going to try get out of this one

Reactions: 8
I initially followed her cos I thought she was OK. Felt bad for her being in hospital etc. Now I'm just watching to see what comes out her mouth now. She should listen to what she says in her tiktoks b4 coming on and saying she didn't say that. Ppl aren't stupid and she needs to stop treating them like they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I didn’t even pick up on this! Wonder how she’s going to try get out of this one
She’s just done a video of herself fannying about in her close, 5 minutes before she was talking about coming off because of the bullying.
She is actually tuned to the moon.

I think half of these bams problems would be solved by getting a job! Staying aff the TikTok and aff the gear

• Heart
I reckon her die hard followers are just oblivious because she paints herself as quite the victim. She’s the scheme ‘celebrity’ and they must get a buzz out of interacting with her. My 13 year old niece follows her and thought it was amazing when she dropped that bag of goodies off to those wee lassies.

Reactions: 12

Probably liking her own trolling videos from her main account 💥

Reactions: 7
I was friends with her aswell 🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.