Cherineandcathydoll #3 A dislocated knee and a hehehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD, TIKTOK SCOTLAND, WHEN YE KNOW YE KNOW HAHA

We went through that one in a day lol just made a new one while on my break x
That was so quick! feel like I’ve found my people usually I’m scrolling on TT with no outlet to vent about these arseholes but now I’m here and can share my hatred with you hilarious people haha!!

Reactions: 9
I’ve got a 50 metre swimming badge from primary school does that mean I’m a lifeguard ???

Reactions: 8
Been waiting on her being mentioned, another old woman stuck in her 20s

Reactions: 4
Ive no been on for a day well thats me sorted for rest of night catching up on here seen a video of cherine saying shes engaged can we confirm is this true or mare liar liar malarkey.....theyre coming to take her away he he ha ha he he

Reactions: 6
Has that wee fat bam and his semi sex offender boyfriend just egged Rosies house?!!

Reactions: 6

NEW THREAD GO OVER

Reactions: 3
Just saw Cherine’s certificates trying to prove she was a social worker!! No they’re SVQ level 3 then HNC Not a social work degree! Plus she shouldn’t have her SLC badge anymore if she isn’t employed with them! Can get into serious trouble for that!

Reactions: 3
Who's that ?

Go over here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.