Cheree Leon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aging promo girl and widow of MC Skibadee and soon to be 'star' of There's No Housewives in The South alongside Charley Uchea from Big Brother
Screenshot_20230301-115925_Instagram.jpg

Also owner of a bodged BBL and 'associate'/'friend' of wannabe gangster Terry Stone from Rise of The Footsoldier

Reactions: 6
Cheree surrounds herself with people in that industry, despite being talentless and only claim to fame being with the late Skibbadee. She cast the net wide but so far only managed to latch on to Colourgirl (Joyrider) who gives 50-year-old still raving/ Madonna. Lately thereā€™s been pouty posts in matching outfits and the promise of ā€˜new musicā€™ (and OF by the looks of it).

She managed to get on the low rate reality show (featured above) and was giving miss piggy vibes on other peoples unfiltered IG stories. Not long after filming, Cheree left her little one and jetted to Turkey to have the concrete bum carved and excess belly weight sculpted.

She has been spotted with Terry ā€˜Turboā€™ Stone at his z list film event. She used to have an aesthetics salon but shortly after Skibba passed, moved into a room in a dentist for cheaper rent. She moved out of the penthouse they used to share. She once posted about growing up poor in Birmingham with an excessive amount of siblings under one roof. It was on of those ā€œstarted at the bottom now weā€™re hereā€ saying it wasnā€™t always range rovers and penthouses.

Iā€™m not knocking a woman trying to make it on their own. She seems to have made a go of the aesthetics business but what exactly is the career she is trying to carve with the fake boobs and posing and being a beg?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230307_090957_Instagram.jpg
That wine advert... bleeping lol. Don't give up your day job Cheree... oh hang on...
Screenshot_20230307_091035_Instagram.jpg
Yep. Give that up, too. duck sake, looks like a prolapse šŸ¤¢

• Haha
These picturesā€¦. Rough as old dogs. Iā€™m surprised Skibba went for someone like her. He always came across as a decent person, never lecherous like some of the others on the drum n bass scene. Maybe he was in a vulnerable place because of his declining health. Maybe she spent long enough hanging around the stage at raves with her tits hanging out someone eventually took pity on her.
---
Also what happens when all your fillers melt away and your ugly face comes back. Iā€™d rather learn to live with it than see it come back to haunt me.

Reactions: 5
These picturesā€¦. Rough as old dogs. Iā€™m surprised Skibba went for someone like her. He always came across as a decent person, never lecherous like some of the others on the drum n bass scene. Maybe he was in a vulnerable place because of his declining health. Maybe she spent long enough hanging around the stage at raves with her tits hanging out someone eventually took pity on her.
---
Also what happens when all your fillers melt away and your ugly face comes back. Iā€™d rather learn to live with it than see it come back to haunt me.
I've wondered the same. She comes across as having absolutely zero personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She must be googling her name šŸ˜‚

Must have got a shock when she actually got a hit. Now sheā€™s on IG addressing ā€˜the trolls and hatersā€™.

Last edited:
I honestly canā€™t get over some of the things she wears. The tight all in ones and big beret style hats. šŸ˜‚ where does she shop I wonder.

Reactions: 1
I honestly canā€™t get over some of the things she wears. The tight all in ones and big beret style hats. šŸ˜‚ where does she shop I wonder.
I always wonder the same! It's like a mash of 00's American fashion, it's bizarre.

Reactions: 2