Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsthetea123

Gained a lot of respect for Chelsey over the last week, and not just because she’s had a pop at someone who makes my everyday life more difficult! The way she’s handled the Elsa thing actually shows maturity and it wasn’t how I’d expected her to behave so...sorry for my preconceived judgement Chelsey, you have been the bigger person and I respect you for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Ms Massey

I joined TT not knowing what was going on but Chelsey did a really honest Q&A for transgender awareness then to be targeted the way she has been is horrendous but in total credit she’s responsible in her responses

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Elitesquad

I’ve tried really hard to like Chelsey but just as I’m starting to think she may be genuine, she does something that screams FAKE AF.

She’s moaned about other people asking for free shit, yet she’s a ponce herself.
Like why take money off people to treat yourself, surely she treated herself enough when she fraudulently took all that money had no remorse 💁🏻‍♀️

I think she’s fake and it won’t be long before her mask slips, she knows how to play to the audience but she won’t be able to keep up the act.
I don’t think her sorry’s are genuine so don’t come for me, that’s just my opinion.
I love her, she likes the drama like we all do or wouldn't be on here, she just uses tiktok rather than tattle to talk about it and if I was brave enough to put myself out there I wouldn't be turning down money people wanted to send me!

Reactions: 7

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Chelsey loves to be in the know, in the center of all the drama and stir shit up. Her followers are like leaches. Hell it's Paul ogrady transitioning. It needs to keep its noses out of other people's drama flipping parasite
get away from this thread no need to say anything about somebody transitioning. Tattle has no place for horrid to the core people like you.

have a nice day hun

• Heart
Reactions: 7

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
She's killed me off with the ' I don't go out to the licking of a stamp love' she just proper tickled me with that.

I used to think she was a massive Idiot, back in the Days of the Pearl Parties & the Teeth Whitening, but I do think that if you watch her now, she has definitely changed much for the better. I'm very much of the thought that people can change & put right the wrongs they did when they were young & stupid & to me she's doing that. Plus the bile that scummy witch is churning out about her, it would be hard not to be supportive of Chelsey.

Reactions: 6
I’ve tried really hard to like Chelsey but just as I’m starting to think she may be genuine, she does something that screams FAKE AF.

She’s moaned about other people asking for free shit, yet she’s a ponce herself.
Like why take money off people to treat yourself, surely she treated herself enough when she fraudulently took all that money had no remorse 💁🏻‍♀️

I think she’s fake and it won’t be long before her mask slips, she knows how to play to the audience but she won’t be able to keep up the act.
I don’t think her sorry’s are genuine so don’t come for me, that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 4

Nofoxgiven

I have really grown to love Chelsey a lot. I wasn't sure at first but have to say have really been on her side with this Elsa shit

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

Feel sorry for Chelsey sometimes but she gets herself involved in drama and causes most of it so what does she expect? Seems to me she doesn’t have a lot of people around her It’s like she seeks out people on TikTok and then just attacks them for no reason, Then continues to slag anyone who stands up to her. Bit like Elsa Frost but milder 😂 Elsa Thawed if you will.

• Haha
It wasn’t so long ago that her and BF were scissor sisters, why do you think they clicked?
Because they're cut from the same cloth.

I’m not falling for the act and I’ll be here laughing when shit’s on FULL blast.

• Heart

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
I don’t mind her sometimes but all the putting her PayPal in her bio today an on her live she was telling people to give her bigger gifts

Reactions: 3

whatsthetea123

What did she say on the hour live?? Missed it. Loubang blocked me
From her live last night when she was sucking elsas arse
I saw about half of it, she said her side of the story which was that she hadn’t seen anything other than addressgate with that Rosie, commented what she’d commented then Elsa posted videos about her and blocked her. She said Elsa never called her until late last night and that Chelsey blocked Elsa on everything she could find. She also said that Elsa buys people things all the time to try and get one up on them so she can ask them for favours, and that she always threw everything that Elsa bought her away because it was cheap and nasty and didn’t fit. She said that Elsa hasn’t got any mates and that she has a new “best friend” every week because she is so bad to her mates nobody sticks around. She also took the piss out of Elsa for going away on her own and then latching on to those girls and said it was pathetic. She called Elsa ugly and that she’d got a horse face and she said she wouldn’t have it out with her in person because she would end up in prison and she didn’t want to leave her dog. She basically ridiculed Elsa and said she thinks she’s hard but you never see her actually doing anything she threatens online and that she’s just all talk. She was laughing about when Elsa had a keg bounced off her head and said it was probably because she was slagging the blokes off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Prada33

I saw about half of it, she said her side of the story which was that she hadn’t seen anything other than addressgate with that Rosie, commented what she’d commented then Elsa posted videos about her and blocked her. She said Elsa never called her until late last night and that Chelsey blocked Elsa on everything she could find. She also said that Elsa buys people things all the time to try and get one up on them so she can ask them for favours, and that she always threw everything that Elsa bought her away because it was cheap and nasty and didn’t fit. She said that Elsa hasn’t got any mates and that she has a new “best friend” every week because she is so bad to her mates nobody sticks around. She also took the piss out of Elsa for going away on her own and then latching on to those girls and said it was pathetic. She called Elsa ugly and that she’d got a horse face and she said she wouldn’t have it out with her in person because she would end up in prison and she didn’t want to leave her dog. She basically ridiculed Elsa and said she thinks she’s hard but you never see her actually doing anything she threatens online and that she’s just all talk. She was laughing about when Elsa had a keg bounced off her head and said it was probably because she was slagging the blokes off.
And every single partner that I 100 percent agree with. Spot on chelsea.

BlueSmurfWatching

As I see it, people have free will, if they want to give her money, they can, I would if I had spare purely because it feels nice to watch most of her videos and have some bants.
What isn’t nice is people repeating the same old bs day in day out... aw Chelsey did this in her past and she’s said nowt.... she doesn’t need a public disclaimer.. aw Chelseys asking for money.... and?? If the app wasn’t for that then they’d have rules.. if you want to watch.. watch... if you don’t... just block...

But would you sit there and be a hypocrite by slagging off other people that are taking free stuff?

I saw her video mentioning me liking that post about her on here...is she trying to say that she’s never been to London lol 🤔 Who knows if that story is true or not, who cares, I liked it because I could totally see her acting like that.
She’s had a boost of followers off the back of BF & Rosie’s drama, she knew elbowing her way into that fight would gain her some friction 👍🏼

Notice how she’s told you all to “watch them”, trying to manipulate and rally a personal army lol fuck off. She’s about as subtle as lead slippers.
And we aren’t daft.. who cares how she got her followers.. we think she’s ace....

whatsthetea123

A lot of what Chelsey says is spot on and I agree with a lot of it, but sometimes it doesn’t need to be said. I just feel like if she didn’t get involved with literally every drama going then she wouldn’t have these people coming after her all the time. She doesn’t know when to just leave it

I mean she’s a mess and she’s clearly got some issues and is honestly as bad as the others for kicking off and bullying...but she does have a knack for picking up on other people’s bullshit

Reactions: 2

Nofoxgiven

Got to be honest, I'm a huge Chelsey fan. I wasn't at first funnily enough but the way this elsa thing has been handled is spot on

jaybpool

Love Miss Chelsey . I first met her whilst working on Hollyoaks 5yrs ago. We all love a bit of gossip and for me Chel delivers that by the bucket . Keep it up .x

• Heart

whatsthetea123

Chelsey always has to shove herself into every drama and then says she’s giving her “opinion”...that nobody asked for.