Chelsey Harwood #2 visits Italy but wants to cause drama, beg beg beg .. Lisa! Get me off that camera!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just quickly went with this one as we are desperate for a new one! Had to knock of the EQ bit as was too long!
Thank you for doing it! I was trying to do it for ages!😂 prickstas definitely upset her that’s why she’s crying 🙄

Reactions: 11
Thank you for doing it! I was trying to do it for ages!😂 prickstas definitely upset her that’s why she’s crying 🙄
Tiktokers section, orange button that says new thread :) once created post link then report the comment and ask administrator to close the thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tiktokers section, orange button that says new thread :) once created post link then report the comment and ask administrator to close the thread x
You explained it simpler than the page that tells you how to do it!😂 thank you x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't stand that nasty scumbag harwood.Thought she was OK at 1st when came across her during lockdown.Didnt take me long to realise what a narcissistic controlling nasty beg she is & will never change.Looked her up on Google & not good.She uses people for her own needs to create drama for the begging.Seen what happened with banterqueen & was baiting her to get her to react then plays victim,banterqueen is no angel though.She will do same to everyone she latches on too.Hope Lisa is OK after all this when she realises what she is & stays clear.Eq is a narcissistic manipulating person & wants everything easy & never done a day's honest work in her life.Hope kama gets her back one of these days.Way she as conducted herself abroad & to the people is uncomfortable to watch.Wonder she hasn't been arrested yet,plays victim when she was on her own in public but soon dishes it out to others when she not alone.Sad fraudster.

Reactions: 10
She's very upset this morning and wants to go home boohoohoo woe is me, Pricksta just said on his live he won't explain why on Tiktok.

Anyone think it's got to do with Lindsey wanting to go fly out and have time with Lisa? They were live for ages together last night bonding quite well. I think Lindsey definitely has a crush on Lisa ;)

She's very upset this morning and wants to go home boohoohoo woe is me, Pricksta just said on his live he won't explain why on Tiktok.

Anyone think it's got to do with Lindsey wanting to go fly out and have time with Lisa? They were live for ages together last night bonding quite well. I think Lindsey definitely has a crush on Lisa ;)
Is Lindsey a lesbian? She was all over Lisa last night, extremely flirty!

Is Lindsey a lesbian? She was all over Lisa last night, extremely flirty!
I have a little feeling she is after watching how she behaves towards Lisa, she's entranced by her, I think it's cute but I may be wrong either way I think they'd have a blast together in Italy and do a lot more together than Lisa and EQ did and without the constant whining and bad energy.

Reactions: 6
I saw Lisa and Lindsey last night. Lisa laughed more than I’ve seen her laugh in a week with moody EQ. Think they’d have a great time chilling together. Looks like EQ has worn Lisa out. She’s so rude and entitled. I find her behaviour extremely embarrassing

• Sad
Has she been live today?
She’s live now telling people to support the pricksta by donating all the stuff he does to help people 😂 tell you what harwood you earned 7,500 this week go help him donate all your gift money ?????

She’s live now telling people to support the pricksta by donating all the stuff he does to help people 😂 tell you what harwood you earned 7,500 this week go help him donate all your gift money ?????
She gone now it was from her bed camera aimed at the door she had a rant telling them to go over show support on his video 😂😂 Nahh I won’t thanks the man’s vile. !

Reactions: 5

She gone now it was from her bed camera aimed at the door she had a rant telling them to go over show support on his video 😂😂 Nahh I won’t thanks the man’s vile. !
If he was the last man standing i would not support him ever or you EQ.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If he was the last man standing i would not support him ever or you EQ.
Facts, the granny life time savings stealer! He's absolute scum, they are SO well matched... well they would be if he was actually into trans women!

Reactions: 7
8426F93A-46F6-48E9-A80E-2209D7CCBE1B.png

No table & chairs today guys it’s the bed & McDonald’s guess she’s still got a sore lip 😂real reason no ring light oh and asking to get a back up the leader board sorry demanding too !

I would love to know if the £25k she fraudulently claimed and the £13k fine she recieved for illegal teeth whitening has been repaid yet seeing as she's getting upto £30k a week! Can't bare the arselicks in her comments... brain dead morons!

I would love to know if the £25k she fraudulently claimed and the £13k fine she recieved for illegal teeth whitening has been repaid yet seeing as she's getting upto £30k a week! Can't bare the arselicks in her comments... brain dead morons!
I doubt she paid anything bsck for that … pathetic people I know

I doubt she paid anything bsck for that … pathetic people I know
It was only a year or so she was bragging saying she hadn't paid a penny so I highly doubt it like! Listening to her live now, how is it possible for so many people to be brainwashed by that two bit thieving, narcissistic bullying bleep?! That narcissistic, cant show her face on camera without being filtered to the hilt! Ugly as duck inside and out!

Reactions: 9
It was only a year or so she was bragging saying she hadn't paid a penny so I highly doubt it like! Listening to her live now, how is it possible for so many people to be brainwashed by that two bit thieving, narcissistic bullying bleep?! That narcissistic, cant show her face on camera without being filtered to the hilt! Ugly as duck inside and out!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Tiktok is corrupt letting the begs beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.