Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twintwin

Chatty Member
They normally say a 1-1.5acre per horse. I can't imagine they will keep all the horses there, there's not enough room to store a horsebox, stables, install a menage etc.
Right so not enough land at all! Although it did sound like they were planning on bringing all the ponies as she said they were at work getting it ready for them. Maybe the listing you guys saw isn’t the right one!

Reactions: 4

Mavismcfield

I don’t think they are anywhere near as well off as they like to portray. It’s very easy to give that illusion online.
i think she’s selling her photography gear as she’s closing her studio and focusing just on photographing wag weddings.
They must have a LOT of money, the livery at a yard like that will be an absolute fortune, that horsebox will have been about £50k+ plus all the new stuff for popcorn will be loads (though I imagine a fair amount will be gifted) plus private school etc. Even to portray you have money you need a fair amount!

Reactions: 4

Chicarica

She's in the Maldives and her little boy asked her to film Harlow instead of him. They must get sick of having a camera shoved in their faces.

Reactions: 3

Nayalove96

VIP Member
What a depressing world we live in!

I have no time for women like her, she is shallow, cynical, grabby and self serving, and I hate the fact that her cynical grabby lifestyle has paid off for her, but isn't it telling that the commenters on this thread are more judgemental towards Chelsea for repeatedly chasing after a married footballer than they are towards the married footballer for shagging around behind his wife's back.he was the one who was married!!!
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻 As much as I can’t stand her ( understatement) isn’t it funny how it’s always the women who gets the shit? It’s never the man! Even in the past if I have let a girl know their boyfriend was walking to me ect it would always be MY fault not theirs 🤣🤣

Nosymum

VIP Member
They are also slippery if you have riding boots or trainers on . I found this out by going splat on them 🤣
Ouch! I’m disabled and before them was hanging off horse 🤣 in bad mud, I need more just wish they weren’t so expensive.
---
Right so not enough land at all! Although it did sound like they were planning on bringing all the ponies as she said they were at work getting it ready for them. Maybe the listing you guys saw isn’t the right one!
Possibly but it really does look like it, I imagine cloudy needs limited turnout but there’s not enough land. Although to be honest some livery yards these days offer a postage stamp field it’s shocking.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
They must have a LOT of money, the livery at a yard like that will be an absolute fortune, that horsebox will have been about £50k+ plus all the new stuff for popcorn will be loads (though I imagine a fair amount will be gifted) plus private school etc. Even to portray you have money you need a fair amount!
100% agree. Plus holidays to Maldives and Dubai.
Just bought Cloudy too so need full Livery for him.

Nosymum

VIP Member
Can't believe she showed the whole house online like that after the forest oaks drama.
Is that really all thr land for 4 ponies? Doesn't seem like much even if cloudy has limited grazing. Especially if they lose the biggest paddock to build an arena.
It’s less than half the land needed for 4 ponies after garden, driveway, barn and arena I reckon it will only be about 1.5 acres if actual grazing.

roaj

I’ve been following her for years, like literally when Instagram first bloody started 😂 I remember one father’s day she actually posted a photo of Harlows father and said something about him not bothering with her? He was a very very blonde footballer (not well known) and played for some mediocre team.... she also said once on Instagram about wanting another child, but it would have to be with Harlows dad and then low and behold Harlem came along.

Chelsea used to be really good friends with Katie Price but they fell out at a party years ago as apparently Chelsea sold something about her to the papers? Something like that. It’s all online.

Oh and way before she had Harlen, she was dating Gaz Beadle. She was posting photos on them on her Instagram and so was he then they suddenly all got deleted and he was with someone else. He even had photos with Harlow on holiday.

Last edited:

Dollybird

VIP Member
I swear by mud control mats they are amazing but can be slippy for shod horses (mine are barefoot) I wonder how they will get on because I believe all hers are shod and can see her not liking the look of them if topping used.
They are also slippery if you have riding boots or trainers on . I found this out by going splat on them 🤣

• Haha

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
I don’t it’s necessarily someone who played locally because when Chelsea was chasing footballers she used to hang out with other page 3 types including Katie price, plus you know she would’ve set her sights fairly high.

I’m sure I read on this thread that he’s retired now and working in a ‘normal’ job.

Beau2005

After seeing the post on here took me less than 5 minutes to find it on Rightmove. Forest oaks had issues with people turning up and just walking into the stables so I’m surprised it’s off a mainish road with easy access.
She also needs to be careful how much of Harlows money she is spending. If she hasn’t put money aside for Harlow when she comes of age, she could potentially sue her.

Does anyone else think Harlow always rides really short? I think it’s in attempt to not look too tall on Popcorn and Rolo who she has clearly outgrown

Twintwin

Chatty Member
The house doesn’t have a stables? I wonder if she is going to get one built or will the ponies be outside? Is 2.5 acres enough for grazing that many animals? I thought you needed a good few paddocks so you can let one regrow when it goes to shit after the winter. Doesn’t seem to be enough land but I could be mistaken.

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
Does anyone know where they’ve moved to? Is Harlow really making that much money to fund a house move/upkeep of horses etc? Presumably their father pays the private school fees so at least that’s one expense taken care of.

spottypony

Can't believe she showed the whole house online like that after the forest oaks drama.
Is that really all thr land for 4 ponies? Doesn't seem like much even if cloudy has limited grazing. Especially if they lose the biggest paddock to build an arena.
In my opinion they are building the arena on what looks like the best draining grazing land!

reetacheeta

Late to watch, but on the new house tour vlog I thought it was so off that Harlow got the bedroom with en-suite and view of the paddock and Harlen got the “box room” even tho there was another room which was bigger, lighter and opened up into a contained garden area. Wouldn’t that have been lovely for him. But instead Chelsea said she wasn’t sure what it will be used for, but probably for shooting content. Felt so sorry for him when he looked round the rooms himself and was told which was his.

carbyconman

£256.50 per week to keep ONE horse on full livery at the yard they’re on. Don’t they have 2/3 horses? I’d like to know where all the money is coming from, if the dad only has a ‘normal’ job now and isn’t paying much maintenance then I’m not sure how they can sustain the stabling fees and school fees.

I didn’t even know Harlen had an Instagram but Harlow has popped up as I have horses and follow some pages she does. She was also at HOYS when we were there.

I feel like parents are literally creating monsters when they start kids out on social media so young and so publicly.

callmetat

I think the kids just tag along whenever and wherever Chelsea has work. She must have a nanny that travels with them.
The nanny is her mum, you can see in most videos where they are away someone else driving and staying with Harlen and it’s usually her parents helping her out. The new LA vlog harlen is in the car sleeping and her mum stayed with him.

Nosymum

VIP Member
That poor pup all they care about is what they’ve bought him and him doing a ‘runway show’ the poor boy isn’t a dressing up toy. As a small scale breeder myself I wouldn’t sell to them, they are in for a shock no doubt poor grandad will do all the training!

• Heart

usernamew

They paid a 1 million for their new house and it’s local to where they used to live. She really shouldn’t put everything up online to find out where they live it’s super scary! It’s average bungalow with a bit of land and stables. Does Harlow even go to school anymore? She’s to old for Harlen’s school