Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OMG!!!! I met this guy in Dubai in 2013!!! My friend and I were drinking in a hotel that I won’t name that he “allegedly” owned. The staff did seem to know him. He said that he was going to his room to have dinner and would we join him. Of course we said no. He sat with us drinking his champagne. Then he showed us around the pool area and then his driver took us home. We thought at the time it was very weird!!

I can’t see her being a surrogate and also who would choose a druggy with mental health problems to carry their baby? It’s possible that the baby is with her on this trip but she’s got a nanny with her looking after the baby while she’s out. She was in the same place 49 weeks ago so that would be around the time or just before the baby was conceived and she showed half an arm of a guy who I assume was her fella?

kaaa2

VIP Member
She came back here to have the baby, I'm sure of it. I remember thinking she's only done that because they aren't married so she couldn't do it over there.
she didn’t because when she came back to England in the summer she said something about being back for the first time in X amount of months.
So - she must have married the guy to have the baby in Dubai…

L84

Chatty Member
Love the trashy Phillip plein shoes Ellie has on. Who even wears PP? 😶 £1500 as well. It’s a no from me.

catgal

She definitely is pregnant, you can see her baby shower pics on her friends pages.
From her baby shower I’d think it’s a girl?
How do we know it was a baby shower tho and which page can I see these on? I don’t think I’ll be convinced until I see a post of her with a baby😂

What you mean selling it off I don’t get it lol
She is selling her main instagram to someone, think once she gives birth she is just gonna be using her private instagram so I guess she's planning on selling it to someone who wants to buy an instagram with following

lemonade1233

I know there’s been ‘bump’ photos and the baby shower but has anyone actual concrete proof there’s a baby?😂 surely someone follows her private account
There was a pic earlier on thread
Haha I’m glad I’m not the only one not convinced😂😂
She’s obviously very good at making sure anyone who would like her service knows she’s still avaliable for business, meanwhile little bubba sleeps at home with the help