Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just watching Elle Florence's handbag collection video (YouTube Link if interested). Watching her describe exactly why she loves each bag, how she cares for them to ensure they stay looking perfect and brand new is so refreshing!
You can completely tell her classic style, and near the start of the video she describes how she only owns one Chanel wallet on a chain because she bought one, uses it all the time and has just never felt the need to buy another - - Amie could never!
I completely disagree with you. Elle’s collection looked like a 10 year old was let loose is some department store leftovers sale and told you can only have 75 things. Also she treats everything in her overstuffed apartment very poorly. Including her poor animals. Amie has a very cohesive and classic collection in comparison with Elles granny bargin basement stuff. Also I don’t think she uses the woc all that much, pretty sure that’s what she said in the video, she liked having it and was happy she got it before the price increase, but didn’t use it all that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was just watching Elle Florence's handbag collection video (YouTube Link if interested). Watching her describe exactly why she loves each bag, how she cares for them to ensure they stay looking perfect and brand new is so refreshing!
You can completely tell her classic style, and near the start of the video she describes how she only owns one Chanel wallet on a chain because she bought one, uses it all the time and has just never felt the need to buy another - - Amie could never!
hi ELLE 👋

shame on you- trolling Chase Amie’s page and trying to drum up views when we all thought you were friends. why, do we smell abit of jealousy? 🐀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well you have all MASSIVELY opened my eyes thank you! I have to admit I haven't watched Elle in a number of years and just got this video suggested randomly on YouTube yesterday. Style is each to their own and I actually loved a number of her pieces, but I'm definitely going to check out her thread now and see what I was missing!

Is anyone in her fb group about bags?
amie doesn't even post in her own group and if so it is very very rare

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The kitchen island is the wrong way round, the drawers should be facing the fridge with the over hang on the other side for the bar stools to sit underneath. Scotchguard or not they'll get filthy.

Reactions: 5
Does Dan have any say in how their place looks? This looks like a bigger version of the single girl apartment Amie had when she first started YouTube. She’s still using the same colors and decorates in the exact same style.

Maybe I’m being too picky here but a lot of her stuff looks cheap despite her excessive use of the usual pricey influencer items like Diptyque candles and flowers and you can tell Amie really wants her place to look luxurious. Her new barstools don’t fit into the space at all and the studs in the back make them look cheap while her vanity chair with the bar at the back is just odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is crazy but I think Chase Amie uses cheap furniture from Ikea. She only uses expensive stuff when it is actually small - like expensive flowers and candles because those are the expensive stuff she can afford. Real good furniture are expensive - as are things like leather sofas and such. I bet if Amie had real money, her house wouldn't be look as cheap and tacky as it does. Right now it looks like an Ikea spread.

Does Dan have any say in how their place looks? This looks like a bigger version of the single girl apartment Amie had when she first started YouTube. She’s still using the same colors and decorates in the exact same style.

Maybe I’m being too picky here but a lot of her stuff looks cheap despite her excessive use of the usual pricey influencer items like Diptyque candles and flowers and you can tell Amie really wants her place to look luxurious. Her new barstools don’t fit into the space at all and the studs in the back make them look cheap while her vanity chair with the bar at the back is just odd.
yeah i was wondering the same about what Dan thinks about all this- their house 100% looks like a single girl’s DIY Pinterest apartment! i know my husband would definitely have reservations about turning our home into a vanity shrine 🙈 can you imagine inviting “the boys” over to watch the football surrounded by fake pink and white silk flowers and fake gold/wooden accent accessories displayed as if they were museum pieces? i’m embarrassed just thinking about it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One commenter under her home account mentioned that she needs counter stools as the bar stools are higher than the island. “Totally see why some ppl would prefer stools, but I love the ones we have.” 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
One commenter under her home account mentioned that she needs counter stools as the bar stools are higher than the island. “Totally see why some ppl would prefer stools, but I love the ones we have.” 🙄
Weird as well that she has the entire length of the island but chooses to put her daft looking stools at the short end.
Amie tries so hard for the house to look luxe but it’s full of cheap tit. The odd expensive thing that she buys gets dwarfed by the rest of the IKEA decor and/or furniture. Don’t even get me started on the silly ladder in the sitting room. It’s supposed to be the wow room where one entertains guests but instead you see a ladder that has no purpose except to move a few coffee table books and decor stuff around. Thing is - Amie decorates the house to look Pinterest like but it’s not functional and completely lacks any originality. The colour schemes and decor are all similar to what you see on Pinterest so it’s nothing but a copycat of the typical Pinterest house. And handbags facing the window ... hmm, won’t be long before those bags start losing their colour and the leather gets hard.

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t have eyebrows for sure, look at this story, she draws her eyebrows, i can see only pencil there
596D4479-F4FF-4FDC-B85F-53FD4FE5BBAC.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I haven’t checked in on her in a while but I see she’s still rocking the unflattering volume free oddly regimented waves with side part and is still aggressively drawing on her brows with a marker pen. At least she’s consistent with her frumpiness and lack of flattering or stylish personal style I guess?

Reactions: 13
Anyone else get the sense that Amie can't relax? Everything has to be perfect with her. The cocker spaniel hair must be just-so, her feet must be forced into pointed toe blush pink stilettos at all times, the moss balls must be positioned in groups of thre--I SAID DON'T TOUCH THEM, DAN! Even if she's sipping champagne by the pool on vacation, she's probably still nervously calculating whether or not her holiday is perfect enough or if she'll have time to browse Duty-Free. Like, I'll bet she's never even farted in front of her husband, she's that uptight.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone here once described Amie’s hair as “lego hair” 😂 - very fitting indeed. I suspect Amie has a Pintrest shrine dedicated to the Duchess of Cambridge, though her hair looks natural despite being meticulously groomed, not like Amie’s which looks like packet ramen 🤭. And it does seem like Amie has found the “beautify” setting on her cameras lately- she’s been looking pretty blurry. That’s a Fail, Amie 👎

• Haha
Someone here once described Amie’s hair as “lego hair” 😂 - very fitting indeed. I suspect Amie has a Pintrest shrine dedicated to the Duchess of Cambridge, though her hair looks natural despite being meticulously groomed, not like Amie’s which looks like packet ramen 🤭. And it does seem like Amie has found the “beautify” setting on her cameras lately- she’s been looking pretty blurry. That’s a Fail, Amie 👎
If her actual eyebrows are still showing through despite the blurred effect then they must be shockingly awful in person!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.