charsbusbanter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen her getting popular on TikTok and have been waiting to find a forum like this… I used to work with her about 5 years ago and she isn’t a nice person. She picks on and belittles the people she thinks are beneath her. I heard her talking about me numerous times (not very quietly, so I could hear) and she was slagging me off/shaming my appearance. So I wasn’t impressed when I saw her going viral on TikTok and then saw her on TV on a game show a few weeks ago!
I’m so sorry you went through that, do you have anymore tea on her? ☕ 🐸

Reactions: 2
She said the only reason she left her old bus job was because they didn’t have the ability to give her part time hours. She wanted to still drive buses but they couldn’t accommodate that. Now it seems she was able to find part time with another company. Props to her because she’s not just given up work for social media she’s doing a bit of both

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lol her social media career lasted long !?
She wanted part time so that she could do both and at first they said there wasn't any part time hours but after she posted it over social media and they saw they then had part time avaiable

She said the only reason she left her old bus job was because they didn’t have the ability to give her part time hours. She wanted to still drive buses but they couldn’t accommodate that. Now it seems she was able to find part time with another company. Props to her because she’s not just given up work for social media she’s doing a bit of both and why not.
I think she went back to the same one as she said that after she posted on social media about them not having part time hours avaiable for her and the media started getting wind of it they ended up getting part time hours for her

Reactions: 1
Shes on her way to a million followers i love her i love her hair and all her stuff shes really likeable

I quite like her. Seems nice from what I have watched so far. Love her hair. Not watched her live yet

Char and busdriver simon meeting up for tokfest are two people i never thought would know each other .even thpugh both are bus driverd :ROFLMAO:

Char and busdriver simon meeting up for tokfest are two people i never thought would know each other .even thpugh both are bus driverd :ROFLMAO:
I saw lol. They probably became friends due to both working on busses. I like both of them. She’s always happy and positive

I saw lol. They probably became friends due to both working on busses. I like both of them. She’s always happy and positive
Yeah i like both of them .simon just has questionable friends :LOL: but yeah char is lovely

Im a big fan these days but i tried the ticktok perfume she keeps saying is great and its only 4 pound but i hste it

She said shes moving to new zealand does anyone know if she means forever like emigrating? Ive looked at alot of earlier stuff and cant find anything that says about new zealand shes having time of her life on holiday i love her body confidence

She said shes moving to new zealand does anyone know if she means forever like emigrating? Ive looked at alot of earlier stuff and cant find anything that says about new zealand shes having time of her life on holiday i love her body confidence
Yeah I think she means forever and I love her body confidence. I wish I had the confidence like her

When did she leave? Arriva in Leeds and WY have been on a paid strike for the past 4 weeks, interesting she waited until it was over to announce leaving