charsbusbanter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody follow char? She seems to be with somebody new but won’t reveal them. I really like her, then other times go off her for a while.

Reactions: 3
Is she with the other bus driver from down south? Or are they just friends? I really like her, think she comes across quite well.

Reactions: 4
I dont really have anything negative to say about her, she is more the down to earth type id rather see on Love Island as oppose to stereotype influencer fashion models

I like her, she’s doing well on TikTok but she hasn’t handed in her resignation for sponsorships and I don’t think she will. She seems level headed and seems to know it won’t be around forever.

I really like her. Love that she is from near me and she makes some really important videos (recently did one about how to order a bus ticket for the first time which I thought was great!).

Has char fell out with her friends kirstie and Shannon? They were always together and now rarely see TikToks of them together anymore

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen her getting popular on TikTok and have been waiting to find a forum like this… I used to work with her about 5 years ago and she isn’t a nice person. She picks on and belittles the people she thinks are beneath her. I heard her talking about me numerous times (not very quietly, so I could hear) and she was slagging me off/shaming my appearance. So I wasn’t impressed when I saw her going viral on TikTok and then saw her on TV on a game show a few weeks ago!

I like her. And I like that she has a regular job. Maybe she won’t be a bus driver forever but I think it’s cool to show women doing these types of roles that people often see as more male dominated.

Reactions: 2
I think she is lovely one of the only real ones on tik tok. I'm almost certain that naked attraction is just a joke and isn't going on there. She works a normal job and shows the good and the bad side of being a bus driver while also posting things that helps kids that might be afraid to ask about tickets. Yeah she went on a show she accepted that chance wouldn't you do a job that earned you money for your family? What I see is she's come from a normal family who's struggled with money so she is doing her best now as an adult to help her family out with money where she can.

Curious to see what direction her content will go considering her main brand was being a bus driver

Reactions: 1
I think she is lovely one of the only real ones on tik tok. I'm almost certain that naked attraction is just a joke and isn't going on there. She works a normal job and shows the good and the bad side of being a bus driver while also posting things that helps kids that might be afraid to ask about tickets. Yeah she went on a show she accepted that chance wouldn't you do a job that earned you money for your family? What I see is she's come from a normal family who's struggled with money so she is doing her best now as an adult to help her family out with money where she can.
She's quit....

Reactions: 1