Charly Ann C #4 Three munters keeping Greggs in profit, will Corey ever come out the closet?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsure but they all seem to be going to ayia napa now including ieuan and kane. I wonder if it’s some Sponsored trip again.

Reactions: 4
Napa sounds like it’s a freebie, prob organised by their agency as they’re all going.
Like the tenerife teip which was a total bore 🤣 reviewing all the experiences that they absolutely hated every minute of 🤣 I never understood why they were sent on adventures/excursions when all they usually do at home/abroad is eat beige junk food and get absolutely steaming

Reactions: 7
IT’s party hard holiday I think they’re a holiday company but always do big party holidays and invite loads of influencers, i used fo religiousy watch jasmine Sophie clough (from YouTube) and they’ve always went on these holidays,

Cory and Leah are alwaysquite around others I wonder how they’ll be in front of big personalities

Reactions: 3
IT’s party hard holiday I think they’re a holiday company but always do big party holidays and invite loads of influencers, i used fo religiousy watch jasmine Sophie clough (from YouTube) and they’ve always went on these holidays,

Cory and Leah are alwaysquite around others I wonder how they’ll be in front of big personalities
I think Leah is fine around others, but has to pander to Corey, who is increasingly awkward around Ieuan and Kane. It’s very bizarre to watch. I think they’ve obviously realised they would hate Japan, why have they not mentioned rebooking etc.

I think Leah is fine around others, but has to pander to Corey, who is increasingly awkward around Ieuan and Kane. It’s very bizarre to watch. I think they’ve obviously realised they would hate Japan, why have they not mentioned rebooking etc.
They keep mentioning Japan but also then mentioned Cyprus so I’m confused, they have always said it’s May they’re going Japan so let’s see if they acc go🤣

true Corey is so different around Kane and Ieaun, always found it weird

Leas friends birthday and of course Corey has tagged along just the 3 of them. It’s bleeping odd behaviour. Why does he have to be everywhere with her.

Reactions: 5
Leas friends birthday and of course Corey has tagged along just the 3 of them. It’s bleeping odd behaviour. Why does he have to be everywhere with her.
This is exactly why I initially thought he played for the other team & that Charly & Lea were his girl besties. For a supposed straight lad, he sure does enjoy girly time.

Reactions: 7
✨ takeaway tracker ✨

01.05 - Toby Carvery = £9.79
05.05 - Greggs - cheese & bacon turnover and red bull - £4.50
05.05 - McDonalds - chicken mayo and 20 nuggets - £7.38

I don’t believe all she had was one thing from Greggs all day and then the McDonald’s at the end of the night, so I call BS on that WIEIAD. Also don’t believe there’s been no other takeaways in between the Toby and that day

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
✨ takeaway tracker ✨

01.05 - Toby Carvery = £9.79
05.05 - Greggs - cheese & bacon turnover and red bull
05.05 - McDonalds - chicken mayo and 20 nuggets - £7.38

I don’t believe all she had was one thing from Greggs all day and then the McDonald’s at the end of the night, so I call BS on that WIEIAD. Also don’t believe there’s been no other takeaways in between the Toby and that day
I knew that would happen. Same with Becki Jones. As soon as it’s documented they stop filming it all.