Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teaqween

Chatty Member
Her recent video about here yet the threads been dead for nearly 2 months 😂 you missing the attention boo

Reactions: 4

janedoe754

Chatty Member
Her recent video about here yet the threads been dead for nearly 2 months 😂 you missing the attention boo
I noticed that
Odd

I came back to the thread to see what I missed !

I am surprised this thread hasn't flown though.
Another TT "content creator" with no content except - I had a daughter after 3 sons, and look at my boobs :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She seems to be jumping on the autism train, regardless if her eldest has autism he's still a developing boy so obviously his temperament will start to change.
I'm all for being open about sex, but she's so in your face with it, it's almost whoreish.
Put your tits away, I don't care that you don't like doing the cum run and clean your manky house!

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I really liked her at first, now she’s annoying the crap out of me, I unfollowed her. Obviously she’s happy she had a daughter, but she has four kids not just one. Plus, I’m all for body positivity, but come on now, doesn’t mean you have to keep dancing in those god awful red leggings.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Everything about her is so grim, you'd think given she's worried about her eldest starting high-school she'd be careful about how she puts herself across on social media.
Young boys can be cruel, and she'll be the reason he's bullied.
Her actions are going to have big consequences for those kids, she's going to ruin them.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Asking people about her son having a phone and social media, doesn’t want him having TikTok. Probably because of all the woman on there half dressed etc, a bit like his mother then, boobs out, smutty talk and half naked.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Her house is absolutely bogging. She posted a video the other day of Dot & a dog her floors were actually black

• Sick

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I’m all for kids getting dirty.. but the extent Dorothy gets in is too much.. letting her eat mud & sand? It’s a health risk. Takes 5 minutes to mop floors.. & houses are easy to keep on top of, it’s just pure laziness.. rather be making cringy tik toks
She makes loads now, and they’re all about her boobs or sex. I guess she’s desperate and will do anything for clout. I really am starting to dislike her a lot.

teaqween

Chatty Member
She stays trying to be relevant.
Tiktok about how the trolls are trolling on the sun.
The post was made 4 days ago and in total had 25 comments many are her or people tagging her, possibly 2/3 people have made a “bad” comment 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hun you’re just not that relevant

Reactions: 2

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
Her house is absolutely bogging. She posted a video the other day of Dot & a dog her floors were actually black
I’m all for kids getting dirty.. but the extent Dorothy gets in is too much.. letting her eat mud & sand? It’s a health risk. Takes 5 minutes to mop floors.. & houses are easy to keep on top of, it’s just pure laziness.. rather be making cringy tik toks

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She seems to be jumping on the autism train, regardless if her eldest has autism he's still a developing boy so obviously his temperament will start to change.
I'm all for being open about sex, but she's so in your face with it, it's almost whoreish.
Put your tits away, I don't care that you don't like doing the cum run and clean your manky house!
Exactly as you say she’s become whoreish, it’s a all for attention and clout..

She obviously is reading here, as her last video relates to tattle.
So Charlotte here’s some advice, clean your house it’s disgusting, your behaviour is disgusting, you look like a desperate teenager flaunting yourself. I’m all for being positive but your kids may come across your videos, or their friends will, and it would be so awful for them, kids will bully kids for stuff like you do. Have some self respect.
Also putting a video of your 4 kids doesn’t diminish the fact, you favour your daughter, and that’s extremely sad. Do better.

Last edited:

teaqween

Chatty Member
She was claiming she was skint a few weeks ago and thankful for the UC cost of living payment now she's booking a girls holiday for next year?
How about use that money to clean your manky floors hun
She has now booked a second holiday abroad for her family of 6 but is skint 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She was claiming she was skint a few weeks ago and thankful for the UC cost of living payment now she's booking a girls holiday for next year?
How about use that money to clean your manky floors hun

Reactions: 1

Popsymay16

Agree!
Also did you know she had a daughter after 3 sons 😅, so much emphasis on that which I can understand to a certain extent. I had a daughter after 5 sons! But I’ve always been very conscious of not making a big deal about it. The last thing I ever want is for my boys to feel in the least bit inferior to her.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I don't see all the fuss over her daughter, she isn't the cutest kid I've ever come across. She really is a mini Boris Johnson it's nothing to brag about

Popsymay16

Ok I know she’s not the worst on TikTok but her latest videos at the selfie place?
May as well put urself on OF love 🤢

• Haha