charlotteliannesmith_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of her showing the skirt saying its too big and too short ahahahah get over yourself love!

It must be short if its too short on her though ,i always think how stumpy her legs look in photos

Reactions: 2
His ex is looking stunning lately... wonder if he regrets going off with manly Charlotte

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, how have I just stumbled across this thread! As a follower of Lucy and Charlottes for many years I’ve tried to out Charlotte many times on her posts and she is super quick to delete my comments then had the nerve to message me to not be “mean about their relationship” the bloody relationship is made on mean!!!! The girls vile, Lucy has so much self respect sending those girls to their dads because there’s absolutely no way I could have my children around her!!! Like others have said though.. what goes around comes around and I can’t wait for the day she gets her comeuppance 😌

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure she realises that throwing many obviously branded items in one outfit does the opposite to making her look classy or having money, looks trashy.

Reactions: 3
Sneaky way of getting the girls on her insta! By using his insta and tagging her account

Reactions: 1
Funny he’s never tagged her in anything on insta before where it appears on her profile. Would love to know what went down and the ban on her posting the girls on her insta (totally agree she shouldn’t be doing it!)

Reactions: 3
Oh the drama, looks like princess is single again, I’ve never known such a toxic on off relationship, how long till they’re back on again and he’s the love of her life for the likes 🙄

Weird I can’t see her account - I can’t see why she would have blocked me - I have a creep off of my real profile 🤣

Edit - ignore that I think she has a few accounts 🤣 I found another that is private

Oh the drama, looks like princess is single again, I’ve never known such a toxic on off relationship, how long till they’re back on again and he’s the love of her life for the likes 🙄
Where have you seen this?? She has nothing up insinuating that they've broken up? I hope he has left her for one of her friends lol

Reactions: 2