charlotteliannesmith_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed Charlotte from when she first had her son, as my daughter is the same age, and I also start following her friend Lucy (Charlotte and Lucy were always together so used to tag her in things when they were out) as she has a daughter the same age too, Charlotte and Lucy were best mates (look through either of their highlights from the time the kids were baby's and you will see how close they once were) anyway Lucy gave birth to her second baby, and low and behold Charlotte posts a picture of her and her new boyfriend at the start of the year (LUCY'S CHILDRENS DAD). Anyway long story short, Charlotte was playing best mates with Lucy, whilst sleeping with her boyfriend throughout Lucy's whole pregnancy. Lucy moved out of their family home and Charlotte moved herself and her son in, is sleeping in the bed that was once Lucy's and she is now playing step mum with Lucy's children. Lucy was heartbroken as you would be, and outed Charlotte on her story after Charlotte posted the picture

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg
Poor Lucy.
I follow Lucy and have for years, she looked so in love with Mitch. I follow Charlotte too and also have for years,& I’ve been wanting to see a thread for her for ages.
She pisses me off so much because she links things ALL the time but never puts AFF on them and we all know she’ll be gaining money from it, why else would you link every item you find 🤷🏽‍♀️ It proper annoys me!

Reactions: 1
Oh wow what a witch.
Are you allowed to say what Lucy's insta is?
Lucyjmitchel

No way, so Isit Lucy with Ava and Mabel?
Yes that's her

Omg
Poor Lucy.
I follow Lucy and have for years, she looked so in love with Mitch. I follow Charlotte too and also have for years,& I’ve been wanting to see a thread for her for ages.
She pisses me off so much because she links things ALL the time but never puts AFF on them and we all know she’ll be gaining money from it, why else would you link every item you find 🤷🏽‍♀️ It proper annoys me!
The whole thing is awful for Lucy, I couldn't imagine going through that. She is so stunning too.
Charlotte is constantly posting links, she's so smug too

It looks like she’s taken all 3 kids out today alone. Have they even been together that long. It’s a lot to ask and a lot to do.

lo
It looks like she’s taken all 3 kids out today alone. Have they even been together that long. It’s a lot to ask and a lot to do.
Long time lurker here. She said something on her story about taking ‘two weeks off work’ do we think she took the time off to have the children? The girls dad never seems to be around in the day. That is a lot to ask

lo
Long time lurker here. She said something on her story about taking ‘two weeks off work’ do we think she took the time off to have the children? The girls dad never seems to be around in the day. That is a lot to ask
It’s definitely a lot to ask and a lot to cope with surely mum can’t be happy knowing that instead of dad spending quality time with them they are being looked after by the women who ruined their relationship it must hurt.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe Lucy would be okay with Charlotte posting HER children on her Instagram, unless she’s done it to annoy her, which wouldn’t surprise me, she seems like the petty kind

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe Lucy would be okay with Charlotte posting HER children on her Instagram, unless she’s done it to annoy her, which wouldn’t surprise me, she seems like the petty kind
I was thinking this! I wouldn’t be happy