Charlie Pauly / charlieandlauren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was wondering if anyone follows Charlie pauly, previously charlieandlauren? They were a travel Instagram couple with nearly 300k followers. I started following them years ago when they travelled Asia.

Over the pandemic they (especially Charlie) seemed pretty lost and it now looks like they’ve split

Anyone got any thoughts?

I started following them at the start of the year. Was shocked to see that they split - they seemed so solid imo!

Both think they seem like lovely people so hope it works out for them individually.

I was so shocked to hear they have split. Just goes to show you can't always tell from Instagram how people really feel. They both appear nice people so hope they can remain friends and neither are too upset or struggling.

I was so shocked to hear they have split. Just goes to show you can't always tell from Instagram how people really feel. They both appear nice people so hope they can remain friends and neither are too upset or struggling.
looking back I wonder if it started round the time they split their instas up. After that she didn’t really seem to want to be involved anymore, so guessing maybe it was a chance to save it?

his followers and engagement are dropping rapidly, but I think post covid and them getting older changes a lot in a relationship and it doesn’t seem like either of them have any interest in being in Bali all the time which is what got them the likes

Officially split in July 2022 - but it had been coming for a while .
Apparently Lauren wasnt into the video / social media side of it (despite setting up her new insta promoting clothing)

My guess is lauren was sick of picking up after him - he was dropping H's all the time .

and the narrowboat is for sale £20,000 and they have to split the money ....but Charlie owns the campervan himself

as a couple they were okay to watch - but Charlie on his own is grating on my nerves - his accent only seems to get worse - the bermondsey boy gives me the Ick .

Officially split in July 2022 - but it had been coming for a while .
Apparently Lauren wasnt into the video / social media side of it (despite setting up her new insta promoting clothing)

My guess is lauren was sick of picking up after him - he was dropping H's all the time .

and the narrowboat is for sale £20,000 and they have to split the money ....but Charlie owns the campervan himself

as a couple they were okay to watch - but Charlie on his own is grating on my nerves - his accent only seems to get worse - the bermondsey boy gives me the Ick .
I have to say post break up I stopped following him because he was giving me the ick. She’s clearly a beautiful soul (still follow her separately) and he actually comes across as quite bitter.

Reactions: 2
I see he has started dating. I know we don't know what went on between him and Lauren, why they split or who dumped who but I feel quite sad that she will probably watch his stories. I'm so glad I didn't have to date in the era of social media. Was bad enough having a friend tell you your ex had moved on let along see it on Instagram.

Well his latest video is cringe ....hes gone with a group of friends to a cabin ....but his friends seem really pissed off with his camera in their face all the time .....they went for a break but Charlie has turned the trip into 'youtube content' ....

I can understand Lauren was fed up about that - everything they did was 'youtube content' ...she couldnt even cook a meal without charlie and his camera ....and hes always so hyper and happy - grinning like a cheshire cat - he seems so fake

Without meaning to be insensitive I did wonder if now that he is older Lauren's medical condition re babies became an issue for him.
She is such a beautiful girl inside and out and I hope she finds happiness.

Reactions: 1
He did a Q&A about how when he has kids he would want to still continue travelling and just take them with him. I did think I hope Lauren doesn't see him posting that.

She does seem the most genuinely at peace since the split. He seems to be on the go constantly, already on dating Apps, travelling on a really manic schedule. Almost like he is trying to distract himself from the break up.

I just recently discovered him. Looking through his backlist, I can see so many coupley videos like 'our story' on there. He'll be deleting those in no time, I expect. That must be really difficult to take into a new relationship when there's all this online baggage with your ex.

Catching a flight to Hawaii with a girl he’s met for s booty call is not the one. His stories in the past 24 hours are so weird

It is very odd how quickly it has done from young, slightly hippy couple travelling and living on a boat to a bloke hooking up with different girls around the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He gives me the ick. He can come across well in some situations, then make me want to claw my eyes out in others. Odd lad.

Everything he is doing seeks to be a huge F U to Lauren. The Latino looking girl, the travels, the flaunting it all. This is one hell of a rebound!

Part of me is wondering whether Lauren ditched him because she’s confused re:her sexuality, this Pauline and her seem a lot more than just friends…

Just saw on Instagram he posted a screenshot of this thread and I instantly recognised it was tattle. I will admit I do not know anything about him (other than he’s fit and he knows it) and I am 99% sure him and his ex flat mate Nicole (@veganbeautygirl) MUST be banging 😂

absolute ick that he googled himself though 😭💀

• Haha
Just saw on Instagram he posted a screenshot of this thread and I instantly recognised it was tattle. I will admit I do not know anything about him (other than he’s fit and he knows it) and I am 99% sure him and his ex flat mate Nicole (@veganbeautygirl) MUST be banging 😂

absolute ick that he googled himself though 😭💀
Lol, what was the context? This thread barely gets any replies 🤣