Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alice23

New member
I hope she loses followers over this. They are so selfish. I don't know anyone that has gone away for a holiday only these bitches! I wonder how Bohs would feel about Dano going away during Level 5...🤬🤬😈
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Remember when the Queen of Fashion herself quit her college course because she had to wear a Cardigan. I cackle everytime I think of that when I see the horrendous shite she wears now. I'd rather the cardi any day.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Rubygirl96

Active member
Don’t knock surgeons in Turkey lads, I’m 8 months after a nose job there myself. Changed my life after being taunted for years, sorry to go off topic but Turkey can get such a bad rep but only cause the news loves to scare monger people but doesn’t report on the fact the revision rate is actually higher for those who get it done in ireland, England or the US 🤷🏻‍♀️ There is a great research group on Facebook for Turkish surgeons and she is in the group. Deffo don’t think she needs it but it is likely that’s what it is
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10

Ratsout

VIP Member
It’s so hard to believe either of them cheated. Aw idk what to think. Can’t go by how the put themselves out there online because it could all just be to keep up appearances but they both seemed so in love and so smitten with each other. They obviously aren’t together anymore that’s for sure, but why 🤷🏼‍♀️ I am dying to know though 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10

Lolilolz

Well-known member
doesn’t matter what age she is.... calling herself a fashion influencer...when she can’t dress or style herself?. and she looks like she got dressed drunk... she is ridiculous!
I’d never even put her in the “fashion influencer” category, more like an over hyped wag😅 Remember she used to be known for her outfit challenges but whenever she reposted others I thought nearly every repost was a lot better than her original outfits, she can’t dress herself to save her life, any outrageous tack to flash the new tatas & off she goes🙈
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t know how anyone in this forum even likes Charlene or believed the whole facade she put on. Dano seems like a nice lad.
But I never believed for a second that their relationship was as good as she portrayed online.
she also mentioned they never fight, it’s usually the couples that “never fight” that end up breaking up the easiest. Because, (in a non toxic way of course), having an argument with your partner can be healthy. It shows you care about each other..
I think she *wanted* people to think they were “goals” when in reality a lot more obviously went on behind closed doors than she led on.
Dano is better off without her 💯
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10

Careless Whisper

Active member
Charleen needs to get rid of Ellie if she wants the podcast to work. Ellie’s missing it AGAIN - zero work ethic in her, lazy bitch won’t get out of bed.
It’s absolute brutal anyway. Go Loud is just a conveyor belt of shite podcasts. If you have a social media following they park you in front of a mic and say speak for an hour and we do the rest. Don’t matter if it’s any good we just want the exposure or Go Loud to your minions. That’s their business model and hence produce garbage content.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
I don't even know if either of them would cheat they just seemed so in love , it could of been down to living together so quick and lockdown put alot of strain on relationships, then with finishing college and him being back working .... I don't think we will ever find out the real reason but I do hope Daniel is OK he strikes me as a lovely young man with a lot of potential and a big career ahead of him if he puts his head down. I like Charlene to but I have never met her either ..... I see them getting back together
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10

TheOpinionatedHun

Well-known member
Can’t help but feel the hypocrisy of this photo- her latest podcast of her solo without Ellie , talking about people that post thirst traps on Instagram for the opposing sex and how partners would feel about it , and what if blokes in relationships liked the pics etc Your man that was her guest asked her if dano liked others how would she feel and she went awkward and more less said no she wouldn’t like it or if he watched porn but yet posts this and lads are liking it and poor dano has to accept it ? Like she looks great but the seductive pose and knickers out and all should be for her fellas eyes no ? 🙄
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Lava91

VIP Member
I wonder will anything happen now when she goes for her boob job next week as the guards are apparently checking in the airport to make sure your traveling for essential reasons as that clearly is not essential as it’s her own choice.

Also I’m no oil painting and have far from perfect teeth but I just can’t cope with Danos teeth, I know he got them done recently but it’s honesty like a set of dentures that my grandad wears, they are so fake and false looking and look like they are going to fall out of his mouth.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

pommynoir

VIP Member
To be fair Jack Grealish would shag anything. But charleen is very pretty even if she is a dose. I don’t think shed have kept it quiet though if she had, she could use it to launch her England career
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10

throwawaykid12

Well-known member
Charleen needs to get rid of Ellie if she wants the podcast to work. Ellie’s missing it AGAIN - zero work ethic in her, lazy bitch won’t get out of bed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10

shadyboy90

New member
Charleen claim to fame is she once had a reply from Molly Mae from Love Island. She has since based every thing about her life trying to be an Ali Express version of Molly. She even claims Danny looks like Tommy Fury. He looks more like Tommy the tank engine. I’ve heard it’s her PT who she has been seeing behind Danny’s back. He was not impressed and moved out and was being put up in the Maldron Hotel near Tallaght Stadium. If Danny don’t get a move to Celtic within the next 12 months (and he won’t) they will be toast.
That PT fella is poxy looking aswell with that dodgy hair transplant.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Ratsout

VIP Member
"A girl doesn't need any approval...BUT"

Straight out of 1950s ireland.

Also, since you brought up the topic, fair play to her. Nothing shameful about enjoying sex and getting a ride.
A Regular ride is good for the soul 😂🤪
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10