Charleen Murphy #3 Drives a Merc, Lives in a box room and doesn’t work.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charleen usually does German word of the week, but since Dano was on this week and he is a few fries short of a happy meal she selected for English word of the week, and the word was Potato

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charleen usually does German word of the week, but since Dano was on this week and he is a few fries short of a happy meal she selected for English word of the week, and the word was Potato
I don’t listen to the pod anymore but jez that German word of the week used to grind my gears. Do they still do it?

Reactions: 5
They stopped doing German word of the week a number of podcast back .. then they did one called word association in its place .. now they are doing one .. simulate to the Kardashian’s pit and week of the week .. they have to name as high and low from the week

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve not listened in a long time. Since they managed to f*ck up a huge opportunity interviewing Niall Horace by asking him riveting questions like what gives ya the Ick. Anyone who says the Ick gives me the F*ckin Ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The word association bit they did was actually painful to listen to, they didn’t even know themselves how to play it and did it differently every week. If you want to have a good ol cringe I’d recommend listening to some of them, sounds like they haven’t got a braincell between them

Reactions: 6
She’s so like Molly-Mae
I first heard of Charleen when she was trialling So Sue Me products if memory serves. She was so young and natural then, how she’s changed so much now and mad how she’s got such a following now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so like Molly-Mae
I first heard of Charleen when she was trialling So Sue Me products if memory serves. She was so young and natural then, how she’s changed so much now and mad how she’s got such a following now
Hi Charleen… 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why are Charleen and Ellie getting a programme about football and why is Charleen playing absolute dumb as if she hasn’t a single notion about football, surely you’d know plenty when your boyfriend plays it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone see her sharing the throw back to last year and she’s sucking the balloon 🤦‍♀️ there’s young teenagers following her and will think this is ok. She really is a idiot

Reactions: 2
Anyone see her sharing the throw back to last year and she’s sucking the balloon 🤦‍♀️ there’s young teenagers following her and will think this is ok. She really is a idiot
Pretty sure it was a helium balloon. Way too big to be a nitro balloon

Is it not just as dangerous? If it is or isn’t it’s still not a good look for young ones who look up to her
Surely we’ve all had a go of helium for the shits and giggles no?😂 I’d 100% be with you if it was a nitrious oxide balloon

Reactions: 10
Just having a look at Charleens instagram and noticed her tattoo was magically gone in one picture but still there in a different picture. I reckon she used FaceApp to edit her hair in some way and it erased the tattoo by accident.
Omg great spot 🤣

Reactions: 6
Controversial opinion but I think Charleen looks much better with her lash extensions, they really open up her eyes!!