Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boobear191

So glad this girls got a thread but I expected so many more people to be active on here! Her old story times always seemed fishy she used to get quite a big viewer count but i haven’t watched her since the story times lol can anyone fill me in? X

Reactions: 1

binlova

VIP Member
anyone seen that they moved into an RV? kinda seems like they are doing it because its such a big trent on youtube

TheNaughtyStep

Latest video - part of the title is "Why I won't let my kids around other kids" and... surprise surprise - it's not addressed on YouTube but IS part of their Patreon video $$$$$

He also says absolutely nothing using a huge amount of words and all the "fans" are praising him for his honesty and transparency.

Pile of shit!

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I'll check it out.

Last nights vlog came with a trigger warning - There are no boundries with these family vlogs.

1543486496620.png

• Sad

TheNaughtyStep

Is anyone still watching this hot mess of a family? I don't know where to start!! The other day there was about 10 adults in the house/garden (the garden make-over one) and firstly her SISTER was carrying the newborn around in a body swaddle whilst Channon filmed, then the newborn was feeding with a propped up bottle on a counter top with no adults nearby!!

Today, to her 2 year old who was crying in a shut-door bedroom situation, "Your door is always open" says Channon, 2 seconds after struggling to open it with one hand!! And any child who actively looks away from the camera whilst being encourage to "interact" with a screen or strangers KNOWS that they don't want to be filmed so the parents should comply! And then her husband says "your legs don't look very good" referring to the angle of the shot WHILST SHE'S BREASTFEEDING, so moves round to film from another angle. This is so fucked up!!

Also, the video is called "Day in the life with 2 under 2 (unedited) and it's 17 mins long. Surely if it was "unedited" then it would be 24 hours long. no?

I'm not linking because that promotes the vid. AARRGGHHH!! YOU TUBE PARENTS PISS ME OFF!! Have watched because pre-kids, some of their videos were interesting content - since they tried to move over to the drama v parenting side of things... meh. They appeared on my suggested videos though.

Also, I saw that Channon was doing sponsored videos about 3 days after she gave birth. Desperate much?

• Wow

binlova

VIP Member
Have you seen the cabin she’s bought with the intention of renovating it and turning it into an Air B&B? I hadn’t realised that p0rn and YouTube paid so much. She also needs to concentrate on giving her own house a tidy up snd those kids a more stable life. They never look happy.
she seems to be caught between pretending not to have money and having money... she does seem like she is looking for investors and goes on about thrifting then hires a designer?! I can't tell if her and travis are just racking up credit or are just really far behind on every youtube trend. The RV trend obviously has died down a bit so back home, then I have seen a heap of YouTubers getting air BnBs and doing them up

binlova

VIP Member
I haven't seen a video of hers for ages but one showed up on my recommeded feed and it's all about how Snow is autistic?!?!?! I'm not disputing any official diagnosis however that child has no routine whatsoever so will always play up and demand attention, and even regress with her toileting. The living in a RV life looks stressful for all of them and I'm surprised her and travis are still together.
I thought the same. Unfortunately she seems to self diagnose way too much

Bishbashbosh

I’ve never heard of them not watched them so can’t comment on her vlogs.
However, Elimination communication is commonly practiced in many cultures... it’s not about ‘potty training’ per se but more getting a child used to using the potty while young so it becomes normal for them. It’s not about forcing a newborn to do the toilet on them at all.
I don’t understand what is so horrifying about that?

TheNaughtyStep

They are running away from something - or Travis has convinced her that this is the best way to live - no-one else around so he can control her, the content output and their whole lives. Those kids definitely don't look happy.

I'm sure in one video she mentioned that they'd had Covid but in previous videos they talked about how they didn't believe it existed and were anti-vax.

but now they have broken up? i've watched her last two videos. she says travis had such a negative energy that they decided to take a break or something like this. she's now with the children. i wonder what travis is doing

binlova

VIP Member
They are running away from something - or Travis has convinced her that this is the best way to live - no-one else around so he can control her, the content output and their whole lives. Those kids definitely don't look happy.

I'm sure in one video she mentioned that they'd had Covid but in previous videos they talked about how they didn't believe it existed and were anti-vax.
yeah she seems like she can't keep up with what she believes in. Like being super clean and health conscious about chemicals but has unbelieve amounts of chemicals injected into her body via botox and filler

anyone know who the guy is she is talking about in her instagram? i think it was on a reel and it was a story about some celebrity actor that knocked her up. she said if you look hard enough you could figure it out

TheNaughtyStep

Have you seen the cabin she’s bought with the intention of renovating it and turning it into an Air B&B? I hadn’t realised that p0rn and YouTube paid so much. She also needs to concentrate on giving her own house a tidy up snd those kids a more stable life. They never look happy.