Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her talk about flower arranging was so cringe! She just bunches up random expensive flowers that don't work together. And she looks pitiable. The style and colors she is wearing do nothing for her, they make her look worse. She always looks a little sick with her hair and makeup colors and when you see her whole figure, her head looks like a lost little ghost sitting on top. Maybe a color analysis would help her. She used to intuitively dress in a flattering way but nowadays she's a walking catastrophe. There must be variations of the style she likes that actually work with the way she looks. She's so lost but mega cocky about everything, it's puzzling.

I can't believe how much meat and other animal products they bought for one week! Her diet is terrible these days. I guess she's happy and has made some professional changes that are good for her, but I think the relationship with Rokas has also harmed her in terms of health and looks.

Her vlog was super boring because she already showed most of the material on instagram many days ago.

Reactions: 5
I love how she always turna her head back and chin up in order to make her heavy eyelids less visible.

She looks like she had to choose her clothes from a pile of donations after her house burned down.

20240312_120405.jpg

• Haha
How much longer do we have to witness her decline before she turns it around? She looks terrible.

sordid Ieva Matukaitiene.jpg

Reactions: 2
In this vlog she said she misses her blonde hair and also she will be dying herself😀why cant she just go to a proper salon for that. She also said balayage would be good, but at the same time she does not want to do this on current hair color because it wont look good on it. I mean, if you go to a pro, they can make it work.

Attachments

That’s been always a mystery for me. Why she just cant go to a proper hairstylist and continues to dye her hair by herself or her mom. Spending so much money on some random shite and still can’t be bothered to spend them on actually quality things or services. She only went few times to a hair salon, and I bet every time was the collaboration or paid advertisement.

Reactions: 4
That’s been always a mystery for me. Why she just cant go to a proper hairstylist and continues to dye her hair by herself or her mom. Spending so much money on some random shite and still can’t be bothered to spend them on actually quality things or services. She only went few times to a hair salon, and I bet every time was the collaboration or paid advertisement.
I guess she didn't like the results she got at the salon those months before her wedding. Maybe she didn't choose a good salon. You need to spend a lot of money for good color, especially blonde. But her own experiments always look worse. I think she is past the age where she can get away with home made bleach jobs from the drug store. I don't understand why she didn't just let her hair grow out for one or two years and then let a professional colorist create what she wanted. It's true, you might have to try two or three things until you get it just right, but it will be worth it. Color can do so much for your appearance. Ieva looks like tit these days due to her obsession with dark browns. You get an idea of what would look good on her when you see her natural hair color peeping out at the roots, but she always darkens it again. I think Ieva is too cheap for a good salon. She pretends to value quality, but only when it's gifted. She prefers to buy many cheap things instead of a few good ones. She is hoarding erratically chosen homewares again as well as clothes she will sell next week. What a mess.

Reactions: 3
Even her wedding rings were gifted! She posted an ad featuring her engagement ring and their wedding rings. She is so shameless, pimping out her entire life for freebies and cash. Does she buy anything herself? Nothing is sacred to her. She will probably try to get her parents' funerals sponsored. Just gross.
20240407_184720.jpg

20240407_184736.jpg

20240407_184752.jpg

• Wow
Her wedding was several years ago, is this the same ring or just an ad? Previously I cant remember her saying she was sponsored

Her wedding was several years ago, is this the same ring or just an ad? Previously I cant remember her saying she was sponsored
She said in her last vlog that they filmed an ad with their wedding rings. I don't remember her saying they were sponsored at the time of their wedding either, but that doesn't mean anything, she was never transparent about sponsorships and paid content. I do think a lot of the local businesses she likes give her some kind of deal in return for exposure on her social media, especially jewellery brands. She hardly ever discloses that.

She said in her last vlog that they filmed an ad with their wedding rings. I don't remember her saying they were sponsored at the time of their wedding either, but that doesn't mean anything, she was never transparent about sponsorships and paid content. I do think a lot of the local businesses she likes give her some kind of deal in return for exposure on her social media, especially jewellery brands. She hardly ever discloses that.
Yes, she does not disclose partnerships🤦‍♀️

Another gifted item yet no normal disclosure
It's ridiculous. She does so many cooperations and sponsorships, but never names them! Her agreements with local businesses and designers may not even be in writing, making it difficult to say where she stands legally. I don't know the laws regarding influencers in Lithuania, but I cannot imagine that this kind of behavior is allowed. What makes it even worse is that she usually sells used gifted items at fairly high prices soon after receiving them, making her behavior doubly immoral.

Im sure there are some general guidelines and regulations on the labelling advertisements on social media in the whole EU, and Lithuania is part of it. So I’m pretty sure it’s her duty to properly label the ads, gifts and other kinds of collaborations. But she often doesn’t include that something is an ad in very obvious situations, so my guess is all the places she shows on her Instagram and YouTube are ads, and she gets some free jewellery, accessories or services in exchange for mentioning the brand on her socials, which should be labelled as ad. I have no idea if she’s not aware or she simply doesn’t care…

Reactions: 1