Chanel Ambrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe there is not a thread on her already? Apologies if I’ve got this wrong, but I did do a search to make sure before starting this one.
What do people think?!
only recently discovered her but I am already done with the horrific bragging!!

Reactions: 5
She’s is so false but funny to me the lady of the manor moments on Instagram is so cringe I like Sophie Shohet not sure if their still friends

Reactions: 2
Chanel is like a guilty pleasure. Like watching her but I have so many questions, how can she afford that life ? Is her business that profitable?

Reactions: 1
Chanel is like a guilty pleasure. Like watching her but I have so many questions, how can she afford that life ? Is her business that profitable?
I suspect that she finally received a huge payout for medical errors during the birth of her first son (who lives with her mother).

Her fake posh accent is so cringey.

Reactions: 3
How is this woman an influencer??? Unless she's in the business of influencing people to lose weight. She's morbidly obese, which irregardless of how it looks, is surely very dangerous for her health.

How is this woman an influencer??? Unless she's in the business of influencing people to lose weight. She's morbidly obese, which irregardless of how it looks, is surely very dangerous for her health.
Exactly, she is a total embarrassment and totally narcissistic. And if she is going to launch a business, get a bloody copywriter!!!!!

In her latest vlog with Sophie that posh fake accent is nowhere to be seen, her real voice is out!

How does someone launch a business with no products? 2/3 weeks later and still nothing on the website or anything from her

Also, wonder when shes going to talk about her weight loss surgery its so evident now

Reactions: 5
Ohhj watch out everyone, when/if Chanel manages to lose all the extra weight, absolutely nobody will be able to tell her anything. She'll be like one of those popular teenagers who think the world revolves around them...those are the vibes I get from her 😌

Reactions: 4
Ohhj watch out everyone, when/if Chanel manages to lose all the extra weight, absolutely nobody will be able to tell her anything. She'll be like one of those popular teenagers who think the world revolves around them...those are the vibes I get from her 😌
I hope her marriage to Ambrose doesn't take a hit. I fear that once she loses all the weight, she may no longer see Ambrose as fitting in with the new Chanel.

In her latest vlog with Sophie that posh fake accent is nowhere to be seen, her real voice is out!

How does someone launch a business with no products? 2/3 weeks later and still nothing on the website or anything from her

Also, wonder when shes going to talk about her weight loss surgery its so evident now
... and still no products!

I watched her latest vlog - trying on clothes. She has lost a lot of weight and talked about getting into an 18 or 20! She also said she had some upset news which has caused her to cancel her 2 week holiday and instead go away for 4 days with her son. I wonder what is going on?

I watched her latest vlog - trying on clothes. She has lost a lot of weight and talked about getting into an 18 or 20! She also said she had some upset news which has caused her to cancel her 2 week holiday and instead go away for 4 days with her son. I wonder what is going on?
She also said her mum and disabled son she was going with and then slyly said in thw latest video the two people she was meant to be going away with have pulled out!!! So shes only going away with her able bodied son and leaving the disabled one

Yeah, she nweds to be truthful about her weight loss surgery

• Wow
I meant to say upsetting not upset! Didn’t know that about her mum and disabled son! I wondered if it was her husband who wasn‘t going?

I found it boring - too much time at home, then on the plane, then in the hotel. It really seemed like she went an awful long way without doing anything very exciting.

• Haha
Has she admitted she's had surgery yet?

I swear all these plus size influencers are losing weight. Edeebeau is disappearing before my eyes too - she looks fab for it though.

Has she admitted she's had surgery yet?

I swear all these plus size influencers are losing weight. Edeebeau is disappearing before my eyes too - she looks fab for it though.
She wont admit, refuses to admit and says its noones business but then in her videos says its down to lifestyle change

She's a liar! From her fake accents to her delusions of grandiose, the woman is spiralling. I hope she get's some help and support.