CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading some of these comments with an open mouth... The scandal!!! I think Celine comes across as a social climber for sure! Style boring I like her gym gear though it's fab!! But by god that woman spends a disgusting amount of money on clothes and her voice would go through ya for a short cut you can tell the way she speaks that she is weak for herself!

Reactions: 1
She is painfull to watch. Her style is boring and she so wants to be in with Pippa, ystyle. She was up Jennifer Wrynns hole for a while. The amount of clothes she buys is disgusting. I would much rather see her but outfits together from her wardrobe.
She is just in it for the freebie.
I had heard before that her marriage is a shambles and that she had moved in with some fellas when she was 15 or 16 in a nearby village. I don't leave in the area so just going on what I read on another gossip page. She seems very unhappy and is probably using material things to make herself feel better.
She has definitely had botox her lines when she was pregnant where very visible
Where is this other gossip page? Can't find much about her online apart from her being tagged by the fashion world.
The cardigans at the min are absolutely hideous 🙈😂

What a dose. Smug smug smug. Her usual fashion update is always peppered with “ I am sooooo busy and don’t have much time for putting together outfits like those other Instagram girls as I am a Mammy to 3 amazing smallies”...it just fills me with rage

Reactions: 2
What a dose. Smug smug smug. Her usual fashion update is always peppered with “ I am sooooo busy and don’t have much time for putting together outfits like those other Instagram girls as I am a Mammy to 3 amazing smallies”...it just fills me with rage
She seems to have lots of time on her hands to dicky herself up every day and talk into the mirror

The Hubbie was a FG councillor and star of the future but all that fell apart last year. They were the posh and becks of mohill..real glamour couple in the local old mans pub...

The Hubbie was a FG councillor and star of the future but all that fell apart last year. They were the posh and becks of mohill..real glamour couple in the local old mans pub...
He really sullied his name when he opposed the housing of asylum seekers. It was on the news and in all the papers.

He really sullied his name when he opposed the housing of asylum seekers. It was on the news and in all the papers.
Someone said on here aswell Guards have been called to their house over fights they've had. Don't know how true that is.

Someone said on here aswell Guards have been called to their house over fights they've had. Don't know how true that is.
It’s 100% true.

Posh and Becks........never! They are hated in Ballinamore.

Don't you mean Ballinamore?
I should just said the posh and becks of a village with 300 inhabitants. Notions galore the pair of them. I don’t understand how mums follow her as she would just depress you with her constant runs and being a size 4. She speaks to the camera/ audience like we are one of her children and uses a really weird baby voice...

Reactions: 4
I should just said the posh and becks of a village with 300 inhabitants. Notions galore the pair of them. I don’t understand how mums follow her as she would just depress you with her constant runs and being a size 4. She speaks to the camera/ audience like we are one of her children and uses a really weird baby voice...
Don't forget that breathing in thing that she does when she trys to say something funny. Drives me nuts, like a gasp she does.

Don't forget that breathing in thing that she does when she trys to say something funny. Drives me nuts, like a gasp she does.
Nails against a blackboard! I don't even know why I watch her I think it's because i nearly like giving out about her. She comes across extremely vain and not likeable at all!

Reactions: 5
is it me or her and others like her all same 😂 blonde painfully thin ,stick up their ass and air's and graces !

Reactions: 3