CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a jumped up little madam. Not as sweet as she would have you believe. Garda have been called to her house on numerous occasions when things got nasty between her husband and her. It was rumoured she had a affair with a guy from the strictly come dancing she did last year

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She is a jumped up little madam. Not as sweet as she would have you believe. Garda have been called to her house on numerous occasions when things got nasty between her husband and her. It was rumoured she had a affair with a guy from the strictly come dancing she did last year
Wow are you serious. She comes off very prim and proper

Reactions: 2
Wow are you serious. She comes off very prim and proper
Yeah, she is not liked in Ballinamore. Her husband was one of the men that was trying to stop the refugees moving to the town. In the end a court order was placed against him and some other business men. Celine is very much trying to social clime. Do you remember last year all the references to my friend Tignan. She was very much trying to get herself in.
She is very condescending in real life and the perfect mum, well the cleaner and childminder helped. In fairness I don't think she had them over lockdown.

Reactions: 1
Have to say I quite like her. She does come across as a Pippa/Ystyle obsessive though!

The thing she does with her leg, I cringe every time I see it. She’s not liked around Ballinamore and all is not as rosy in the camp as it appears. It’s true about her husband throwing fists in a jealous rage in a local pub after Celine participated in Strictly and also Gardaí being called to their house. She’s trying to hard to climb the blogging ladder. I don’t know how she has so many followers as she’s so irritating to listen to.

She is painfull to watch. Her style is boring and she so wants to be in with Pippa, ystyle. She was up Jennifer Wrynns hole for a while. The amount of clothes she buys is disgusting. I would much rather see her but outfits together from her wardrobe.
She is just in it for the freebie.
I had heard before that her marriage is a shambles and that she had moved in with some fellas when she was 15 or 16 in a nearby village. I don't leave in the area so just going on what I read on another gossip page. She seems very unhappy and is probably using material things to make herself feel better.
She has definitely had botox her lines when she was pregnant where very visible

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t have to work and her businessman husband provides her with the lifestyle she wants and shows off on her Instagram. She apparently has an eating disorder and you will often see her running for hours around Ballinamore.

She doesn’t have to work and her businessman husband provides her with the lifestyle she wants and shows off on her Instagram. She apparently has an eating disorder and you will often see her running for hours around Ballinamore.
Her husband is a nasty piece of work.

Did she say she had a babysitter in the house while she was there? I don't know how she has that amount of followers. I find her really boring. Can't deal with the leg stance when she's showing off clothes aswell 🙊

Did she say she had a babysitter in the house while she was there? I don't know how she has that amount of followers. I find her really boring. Can't deal with the leg stance when she's showing off clothes aswell 🙊
Yes, she has childcare. She is so busy. How else could she do a tutorial of her makeup, or try on all the Zara order, or show you how to style a blazer 346 ways or go running, get her nails done or her do her home workout or shop online. Of course she needs help.

I was shocked to learn that her husband was the leading force to stop asylum seekers into the town and Celine herself was very vocal in the community about not wanting them either.

She’s a nasty piece of work and back in her makeup artist days she let many a bride down by cancelling with very short notice. She loves herself, up her own arse and very unliked by everyone in the town. Her marriage is a sham and her husband is so ignorant.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her husband was spotted in the Westbury hotel in Dublin recently with another woman. A tall blonde apparently similar lookswise to Celine.

• Wow
He seems to be a right cad. Isn't hea auctioneer and wasn't protesting against asylum seekers being housed in the town.
I have heard that the garda where called to the house on a number of occasions when rows got out of hand.

He seems to be a right cad. Isn't hea auctioneer and wasn't protesting against asylum seekers being housed in the town.
I have heard that the garda where called to the house on a number of occasions when rows got out of hand.
Ohh my God really. Suppose you never know what goes on behind closed doors 😨